• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling How to put my server 10.76 to 10.76 and 10.56 in the same tfs?

001rafa

Reaction score
Hello guys...

I would like to put my server 10.76 to accept client 10.56...

How i put this? in my tfs?
I have server 10.76 and I need to put to work for 10.56 ~ 10.76...
i didn't found the tutorial for this :(

please help

Im pretty shure 10.56 will crash if you do this, there is more mounts and atleast 1 new addon in the game that 10.56 client doesnt support

If you would do this you can only use the 10.56 sprites / outfits anyway, so what's the point? Anyhow you would need to play around with protocollogin and protocolgame, i'm pretty sure the packet structure changed in 10.6 or 10.59, don't remember. And i'm pretty sure that noone would provide you with this for free

Also, if you make it able for 10.56 the 10.7 client will have problems, i can recommend you to download the lastest TFS 1.0 version, with is 10.41, you can edit everything on that version and you will have a stable TFS

Also, if you make it able for 10.56 the 10.7 client will have problems, i can recommend you to download the lastest TFS 1.0 version, with is 10.41, you can edit everything on that version and you will have a stable TFS
TFS 1.1 is stable too.

Back