• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to start 1.1

tnecniiv

scripter to be
Solutions
Reaction score
i just upgraded from tfs 0.2.14 to forgotten 1.1 and i wanted to know how could i even run the server as local host and is there any tutorials on here on how to start. i use znotes uniserver for my 0.2.14 and was wondering how i could implement that into as well.

Solution
i dont even know who travis is im not good with names unfortunately.

Haha well I guess it's hard to know if you havn't heard of it before :p
Travis is a bot, not a person.
It's a bot that compiles all the new PRs and then uploads the results.

But now when im thinking about it it's acutally called AppVeyor for Windows compilations .. :p
Travis is for the Linux compile checks

Ex if we want the latest PR merged we go to this page (there is a link in the wiki at our github page); AppVeyor
Then we click Configuration: Release; AppVeyor
Then we click artifacts; AppVeyor
And we can now download that file by pressing vc14\x64\Release\theforgottenserver.exe...
znote website should work the same for uniserver
all you need to do for 1.1 is just start it like any other server
general rules still apply to set up the server, it's just different scripting mainly

but in my server files i dont have the forgotten server as an exe file anymore so i dont know how to turn the server on exmaple
491IfZg.png
see how it has that application.
on my 1.1 forgotten server i do not have this.this is what poses as my problem
Vqpe3Jp.png

but in my server files i dont have the forgotten server as an exe file anymore so i dont know how to turn the server on exmaple
491IfZg.png
see how it has that application.
on my 1.1 forgotten server i do not have this.this is what poses as my problem
Vqpe3Jp.png

Either compile one or download from Travis (github), im sure you atleast can download compiled 1.3 pulls.

i dont even know who travis is im not good with names unfortunately.

Haha well I guess it's hard to know if you havn't heard of it before :p
Travis is a bot, not a person.
It's a bot that compiles all the new PRs and then uploads the results.

But now when im thinking about it it's acutally called AppVeyor for Windows compilations .. :p
Travis is for the Linux compile checks

Ex if we want the latest PR merged we go to this page (there is a link in the wiki at our github page); AppVeyor
Then we click Configuration: Release; AppVeyor
Then we click artifacts; AppVeyor
And we can now download that file by pressing vc14\x64\Release\theforgottenserver.exe; https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/344yx152hv0frc9w/artifacts/vc14/x64/Release/theforgottenserver.exe

Solution
i like my old school servers you download it and script away. i want to upgrade because im making this server as good as i possibly can and somethings you cannot do in the older ones. but will that forgotten exe work on my server or do i still have to compile it
note i found this tutorial will i be able to use this tutorial to compile server and will it be able to run with znotes uniserver????

i like my old school servers you download it and script away. i want to upgrade because im making this server as good as i possibly can and somethings you cannot do in the older ones. but will that forgotten exe work on my server or do i still have to compile it
note i found this tutorial will i be able to use this tutorial to compile server and will it be able to run with znotes uniserver????
compiling really isn't that hard to do, just follow every step here
Compiling · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub
it's not znote's uniserver, it's znote's website that you use uniserver to set up.
just download the latest znote and set it up
if you want your server to be as good as possible you should think about using 1.2 instead of 1.1
Changelog 1.2 · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub

Back