• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

+HP in items.xml?

Darted450

Reaction score
Is there a way to add health to an item in items.xml? (When the item is equipped, your maximum health is increased)

Example:

<item id="1998" article="a" name="godly bp of distance">
<attribute key="weight" value="800" />
<attribute key="containerSize" value="26" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="backpack" />
<attribute key="skillDist" value="3" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentAll" value="4" />
<attribute key="showattributes" value="1" />
<attribute key="health" value="150" />

It all depends on your distro.
However I could write a Lua script which will increase your max health when the item is worn. PM me if you want it.

... and if you have a possibility to compile your distro I could edit your sources to make it work as you wish.

It all depends on your distro.
However I could write a Lua script which will increase your max health when the item is worn. PM me if you want it.

... and if you have a possibility to compile your distro I could edit your sources to make it work as you wish.
That would be awesome :D

you can add a % of the current health like this (100% is the current hp so if you want to increase it by 5, put 105)
Code:
<attribute key="maxHealthPercent" value="105" />

Last edited:
you can add a % of the current health like this (100% is the current hp so if you want to increase it by 5, put 105)
Code:
<attribyte key="maxHealthPercent" value="105" />
That works, thanks :) Still looking to see if I can set specific values :)

would it be possible to make a script that when I use a specific item on a ... weapon for example ... it adds this attribute to the owner's weapon? kind of like a cheap enchant in tfs 0.3.6 v8.2

Last edited:
Back