• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hp/mana

sibbe

Reaction score
Where do I edit the hp and mana a character recieve when created?
Doesent appear to be vocations.xml or config.lua

I'm using The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.5 (Crying Damson)

Also, is there any way to reset the hp/mana on all the characters in the database, and make them recieve the proper hp/mana as it is in Tibia without reseting level and so on?

You need go to your database, then go to the Character's sample and edit there each one.... u can edit also the level, the city where they will born and whatever u want... xD.

You need go to your database, then go to the Character's sample and edit there each one.... u can edit also the level, the city where they will born and whatever u want... xD.

Sweet!
But where in the database is the sample locted?

on the players table, if u installed the gesior account and configurated it good, there must be a characters sample like: Sorcerers Sample, Druid Sample etc...

@srry for my bad english :)

is something like that bro...

64426254.jpg

there u need change each sample, if u dont use gesior i recommend this one because work really good!.. and if u dont use it, i think u need config the acc manager, but idk where because i never use it, i just use gesior =O

Ah, but I see now that I don't have samples.
But if I use geisor, then they must make account through the website?
I think its easier for players to use 1/1 and make account in game ^^

But still cant find where to edit :/

Back