• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Huge Quake and Tsunami Hit Japan

bveU4.jpg

>australian radiation services

52hJ9.png

If this is correct much more death and damage is on it's way. Remember anything near or over 1,000 RADS is usually fatal.

Delirium, they can, but it takes time, because the chain reactions between the uranium rods inside the reactor keep releasing neutrons, and so they put some rods inbetween those that absorb those those released neutrons and still this process takes a long time, this is not like any other machine, or perhaps like a normal electric plant that uses fossil fuel, this is, indeed, very different, i think you know that, their off switch is time.

Delirium, they can, but it takes time, because the chain reactions between the uranium rods inside the reactor keep releasing neutrons, and so they put some rods inbetween those that absorb those those released neutrons and still this process takes a long time, this is not like any other machine, or perhaps like a normal electric plant that uses fossil fuel, this is, indeed, very different, i think you know that, their off switch is time.

From what I heard they have various cores that are messed up and they use water to stabilize the cores, but they use the energy from the other cores to be able to send water to the other cores, meanwhile the cores in use(due to their instability) got to almost the point of meltdown, it's a tedious task but they have seen some results in the stabilization of the reactors, let's hope nothing turns for worst. When I find the news post I'll post it here.

Correct me if I am wrong, but in that facility they had at least 8 reactors, which 5 of them were off( i think is some other number) for maintenance and the other three were still on, from what I read in other sites is that all three reactors got unstable, and they were running on backup generators(which fail'd too). ok lets go through how reactors work, for people who don't know, they are big steam engines, steam engines use steam to generate electricity, when the water evaporates, it turns into a gaseous state called(steam) and that steam forces a big turbine to move, and in that turbine there is magnets moving around copper wire(or vice versa) and thats how they make energy, the water pump that was pumping water into the reactor's core, fail'd due to that big 8.9 mag. earthquake, and as that fail'd also, well the water levels were decreasing, and the bars that i mentioned above, started getting hotter, and hotter, and it got to a point where ithey almost melted down, but what happens if it melts down? Well there is no turning off switch because the bars will fuse together and the chain reaction will get a boost because they have nothing, not even air, in between them, in turns, it could explode. getting on back on topic, They were using generators, they couldn't use other plants near by because, the reactors were off, and 3 were unstable, so, what they did, they started getting sea water in, because the generators that run the pumps were out, but anyway, my idea is, so many engineers, and no brains? who will place a nuclear plant a few miles off a fault line? Knowing the risks?

I dont think the huge risk is exploding, the bigger risk is that the bars melt down and get into the drinkng water OR as u said a explosion that would blow the nuclear particles into the air.

And Nuclear Reactors cant simply be turned off, the most important thing now is to stop the bars from getting hotter and melt down but theyr not doing really well, they tried to pump sea water into it but it isnt helping. (Edit, just saw tht u said that alrdy cdvoo)

My question is, why didn't they thought about these possibilities in the first place? And if they created the reactors a long time ago, why didn't they moved them somewhere else? It was cheaper to do so, than what is happening right now, i will bring up my comment about the engineers, they are suppose to think in various outcomes aren't they?

Havent seen that question in ur last post.
They knew the risks but the engineers dont tell where to build the reactors, its the people that pay them, they knew that its dangerous but hey, its all about the profit.

Actually engineers are the one who makes the plan, study the geographic area etc, and they suggest things to the people whom funded them to build that nuclear plant, but also it may seem like they just wanted money, and stayed quiet about the place in which the plant was build, or maybe they didn't have enough information there are a lot of possibilities, but, i ask my self, why didn't they make open plants? like in the US ?

If something similar happens over here its easy to acces the core with water because the nuclear reactors are more "open" on the top. At least thats what i know from my knowledge. Correct me if I am wrong :p

Back