• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunt Swift Onyx!

Taywedgy

Reaction score
Hello all ShadowCore people, I used to play this server on Swift Onyx. It's actually my character on several servers, anyways I was never going to play on shadowcores ever again so I let my friend play on my account and he said it got "hacked". I'm not sure whether he just sold it or w/e, but the person playing on it doesn't deserve the highest distance on the server, nor the level that they have. So if you or your guild wants to hunt somebody, this is the character to go after. It's 100% made by me, I can even recall particular conversations I had with Ansitke and others when they pk'd me a very long time ago. So anybody that wants to verify that I am Swift Onyx, Skizzle, Taywedge on a few servers feel free to shoot me a pm.

Thanks, happy hunting :)

Hello all ShadowCore people, I used to play this server on Swift Onyx. It's actually my character on several servers, anyways I was never going to play on shadowcores ever again so I let my friend play on my account and he said it got "hacked". I'm not sure whether he just sold it or w/e, but the person playing on it doesn't deserve the highest distance on the server, nor the level that they have. So if you or your guild wants to hunt somebody, this is the character to go after. It's 100% made by me, I can even recall particular conversations I had with Ansitke and others when they pk'd me a very long time ago. So anybody that wants to verify that I am Swift Onyx, Skizzle, Taywedge on a few servers feel free to shoot me a pm.

Send a message to GM Mark Im pretty sure he can look up the IP adressed and get you the character back.

The neutral paladin with not much of a pvp-skill;), I remember you :). Was also why I was surprised that the char joined a guild that was against us before (but this thread explains it). We can go kill him for you, np :)

/Ansikte

lol really? i bought this account of someone and then sold it on it hasnt been hacked i bought it of the kid called famous who plays bravera so tell famous to tell the truth he sold me it never got hacked.

The neutral paladin with not much of a pvp-skill;), I remember you :). Was also why I was surprised that the char joined a guild that was against us before (but this thread explains it). We can go kill him for you, np :)

/Ansikte

I knew you'd remember the "Fish in a Barrel" xD
I appreciate it a lot, whoever he is doesn't deserve that character :)

- - - Updated - - -

Your name is almost like "tragedy", that fits :w00t:

I think you're mistaking me for thinking I care about the account. If that was true I would message Mark and try to get it back. I just want that guy hunted because that's my name, I'm Swifty :p

- - - Updated - - -

lol really? i bought this account of someone and then sold it on it hasnt been hacked i bought it of the kid called famous who plays bravera so tell famous to tell the truth he sold me it never got hacked.

If this is true, my bad. I can't say it isn't true because I definitely don't trust the guy who I let on the account, only reason I did is because I didn't care about it. But if everything has been done on the up and up, my apologies for whoever is playing the account.

But please, to whoever owns the account now, don't use that name ever again for any server :)

honestly he sold it me for a level 210 on another server then he tried getting the account back off me by saying the char i sold him got hacked and its a load of bollocks i seen him on it yesterday

Back
Top Bottom