• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hydra Hunstpot

Headhunters

Reaction score
Please Dont Be To Hard With Comments, My First Huntspot, My Second Time Mapping.
And I Got An Question, When You Guys Think Its Time To Start a Gallery?
hydra1.png

hydra2.png

hydra3.png

hydra4.png

I KNOW ABOUT BUG /\ ALREADY FIXED IN THE MAP
hydra5.png

Last edited:
add some stones, details, use raw pallete :p start a gallery when you want. when you fell that your mappings are good and you want to show them others fell free to do it ;)

keep it up ;)

Ty, But I use raw alot..... Execpt Shape And the river through, but why is raw better??

in raw pallete are much more items you can add to improve the map. in normal palettes are only the standart items. like normal stones or so. in raw palette are more and better stones^^ just add some stones, some dirt etc in your map and it will be good ;)

Try taking the screenshots like everybody else...
Go into the Tibia>Options>Graphics>Advanced>Don't Stretch/Shrink Game Window

Use raw -> A lot easier to mix items, easy to make RPG shapes with it, it's faster, less buggy. You might have to acquaint yourself to the map editor a bit first :) (in the raw palette sections)

If so, you could alway make templates of certain things you plan to use in a piece (to the side of the map)
Have a template.otbm folder where you can copy things from and paste them into what you're making :3

Use raw -> A lot easier to mix items, easy to make RPG shapes with it, it's faster, less buggy. You might have to acquaint yourself to the map editor a bit first :) (in the raw palette sections)

I'd agree, this is going to be the biggest tip you'll get out of this thread. Using auto-boarder on shores like that creates un-natural looking shores and shapes, doing most things with raw items gives it a much better turn out in the end

It's a good beginning... but It's kinda too simple, it's pure doodad palette, looks a bit tiring

Back