• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Hypocrisy when defining what "art" is trolling and what is not in mapping show off thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killzon32

There killing our dudes.
Reaction score
I have been a community member of this forum for a very long time, I had normally no trouble or issues presented with the community itself but their is no defined rules in the mapping show off section, their is only mods who define the rules as they see fit, I see this as a problem as art is "okay" in mapping but what defines the lines of "trolling" and "art" is up fully to the mods to define and art is defined as every ones personal view.

Peroxide deleted my mapping thread response """~I know that you're a decent mapper, not the best and definitely not the worst. I know well enough to tell that this is not your usual quality of work.~"""
But he seems to think this is not trolling as he did not care about this map, when I made it and even responded to the maps I made without deleting the thread.
awesome2.png

but this is is completely different.
I9x8a7i.png

Like I know I am a little off my game when it comes to mapping art, its a little sloppy as the focal point is not strong enough but I need to get my skill back after the time I have been gone from Otlands.

As you guy's see the hypocrisy of peroxides actions and the reason why their needs to be clarity of rules in the mapping showoff section

Can you even call that "mapping"?

Provoke a response, sounds like all art, ever made~.
I made the thread a while ago, you can ignore the fact that you did respond to my thread and saw everything I made, this is why its hypocrisy...
I am asking for more strict rules in mapping thread rather then a dictator who gets to judge everything and is the sole decider on whats "provoking", its bias and does nothing but provide favoritism.

I am asking for a rules list in the mapping thread, not your personal opinion peroxide.
As abstract art is trolling~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back