• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i am rich? LOOK NOW!

I believe he intentionally missed a vowel there. Anyway, you're a fucking dick for doing this to your so called "friend". If I were in his place and got to know you did this, well, I'd find a way to fuck you over. But I am in no position to judge, maybe it's normal to steal like that from friends where you live, and those are traditions. If they are, well, that would be pretty odd.

I believe he intentionally missed a vowel there. Anyway, you're a fucking dick for doing this to your so called "friend". If I were in his place and got to know you did this, well, I'd find a way to fuck you over. But I am in no position to judge, maybe it's normal to steal like that from friends where you live, and those are traditions. If they are, well, that would be pretty odd.

Well, he's just a motherfucking dick :)

Well, there is not many thing you can do agains a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu , a 4 years muay thai practioner and experienced kick boxer . Not when he is also a chess national master .

Well, there is not many thing you can do agains a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu , a 4 years muay thai practioner and experienced kick boxer . Not when he is also a chess national master .
What game is this?

And he fucked Beyonce and Shakira. He is Usain Bolt and Robert De Niro. He is playing in FC Barcelona and he is a director in Hollywood? Am i right?

Last edited:
his money, his life, he should be allowed to do what he wants .
Once i was in a friend house and i used his phone to donate like 50 euros to shadowcores .
Maybe he done something similar

lolllll

- - - Updated - - -

Lollllll x2

You must be so fucked up by a cigarette that you live in a different reality

Oh and btw, I trained Mike Tyson

Trust me i got alot money Look Rexora/gunzodus/freebra/shadowcores/and some 7.4/7.6/8.6 ots ahah look all ot <3 money money money <333

Example: If he picks up a chair and smash it in the back of your head it doesn't really matter if you have black belt in this or that or iz veri experienced in muay thai. Get your head out of your *ss

Dreamer? Look mine coins ahah. come all ot's what i say. log in there i want show you.

okay, if you is paying rich on the internet, now answer me where are the pussy?

HAHAHAHAHA FAT. spending daddy's money!!!

You can have all the belts you want, but that doesn't add up to your English skills, which are about infinity times more useful here, on OTLand than your fairy tales, even if they were half true.

Try harder.

Back