• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I back!

I can tell u dont care cus u are perfectly happy to make a dick out of yourself at least 10x per day posting about ur "godlike" skills on an OT server where ur ue hits nearly 2k...

when did i ever say i got pvp skills?im not saying i am good,im saying u guys are worse

aha, wish you guys would all come back :>
still remember that 2nd ob blitz vs requiem that twenkeye or w/e his name, was leading and was just like the worst leading ever :p
you guys stacked in ank->ph bridge and he, instead of making a team for going trough ph and another ank, rushed over ank bridge and got pwn3d :p

old times _/

PD - just found the cams :p

my view - lolob.cam doesn't show much, since I was huge lagged :(
varneo view- http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/20215623/oblol.cam

do you have the cam of the ob i leaded the day after this one ?
would love to see it jiji

do you have the cam of the ob i leaded the day after this one ?
would love to see it jiji

I got a lot of 'old' cams, but they are spillted with rl tibia cams :<
I'll upload as soon as I found them :p

i hear evry1 saying "icechaw ue server blablabla all u do is spamm ue,WHAT ELSE?SD????if im atking some1,i want him to DIE,not give him a massage.

if u all dislike it here so much,LEAVE,want in a sd server?go play softcores. and btw berylia,ur bitching about evry1 doing ue,but when u died at lvl 796,u died cuz ur e ring went out on an UE COMBO,u guys did the same lol

omfg man your english is so bad or what i didn't say that someone ueing cuz i know smth about icechaw

i just say noone can show what skill someone got

Like the topic say i back to icechaw with new char

anyone of my old friend still play here?

lets hit the floor this server again!

You gonna hit the floor again?

when did i ever say i got pvp skills?im not saying i am good,im saying u guys are worse

ARE YOU JOKING AROUND NOW OR WHAT? ''when did i ever say i got pvp skills?'' < LOL you're saying it all the time O-M-G make that O-M-F-G

btw im back to disturb you eazy waaaoo!

I got a lot of 'old' cams, but they are spillted with rl tibia cams :<
I'll upload as soon as I found them :p

EY NVM this is the cam when i leaded the ob but i start to lead after 12 mins, haha knight rooker sucked so bad hahaha good old days XD

EY NVM this is the cam when i leaded the ob but i start to lead after 12 mins, haha knight rooker sucked so bad hahaha good old days XD

a yea, that was 1st ob leaded by you; the ob we failed so hard was the 2nd ob leaded by twenkye, too bad I can't find those cams :<

Back