• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got hacked somehow.

Zosis

Reaction score
I got hacked, somebody entered my acc, can somebody help me out? I can say the acc, and the password before they entered my acc, and everyknows that I'm vazez...

Anyway quitting ot.

all you do is flame this forum, you deserved it

or as Zosis would have said: Ok, can you please post your acc and old password so I can look into it? hehehehe eimsofunny hehehheeh

oh u say you're quitting the ot and still you're bumping the thread? pathetic son of a bitch omg as soon as you get ur char back (if u get it back) u will logg in and start playing. omg

@Up, Zosis: if you quit you don't bump.

@Up, Karid: what exactly is your point with cry? he said Zosis deserves it, what does cry have with the subject to do?

@Up, Ztekarsven: you need to grow up and stop insulting other members. be mature.

all you do is flame this forum, you deserved it

or as Zosis would have said: Ok, can you please post your acc and old password so I can look into it? hehehehe eimsofunny hehehheeh

OHH YOU JUST SOUNDED LIKE ME! DO I HAVE A COPY CAT?

oh u say you're quitting the ot and still you're bumping the thread? pathetic son of a bitch omg as soon as you get ur char back (if u get it back) u will logg in and start playing. omg
Do I know you? So thankz, leave.
You must be some of the botters I killed while first week of this ot. Or you're just racist and don't like white people, OH WAIT THAT MAKES YOU BLACK.

@Up, Zosis: if you quit you don't bump.

@Up, Karid: what exactly is your point with cry? he said Zosis deserves it, what does cry have with the subject to do?

@Up, Ztekarsven: you need to grow up and stop insulting other members. be mature.

Says the one who bought a char in an empty server....

Just that you got to say? Ahahah, You're pathetic, not me dickhead.
Anyway, don't like, you know where the esc button is at.

says the guy posting like this on the forum?

"i got hacked but i dont care but can i have my char back i mean i dotn care cuz i will quit but can i have it back, i mean i dont care but i want it back" u sad motherfuck

I'm not cash stripped hippie like you. btw you still visit this thread? I thought you quit..

Ahaha you must be kidding, I got cash on me, but why do I spend on tibia, if I can level my self up? I don't need to waste it ahaha.

says the guy posting like this on the forum?

"i got hacked but i dont care but can i have my char back i mean i dotn care cuz i will quit but can i have it back, i mean i dont care but i want it back" u sad motherfuck

OK forum troll. Coward that plays on EK coff coff

actually since eks or atleast i am an ek that is in the front, soemtimes behind enemy mwalls and you're probably the kind of mage that either is in the back or "has to go afk" when theres a battle id say youre more of a coward than me, no? ;IIooo

actually since eks or atleast i am an ek that is in the front, soemtimes behind enemy mwalls and you're probably the kind of mage that either is in the back or "has to go afk" when theres a battle id say youre more of a coward than me, no? ;IIooo

Not really. I used to be a EK, but that's just pussy style, if you have a good commander you don't need EK's, you just trap them off, mwall style.

Not really. I used to be a EK, but that's just pussy style, if you have a good commander you don't need EK's, you just trap them off, mwall style.

you have officially just declared urself retarded, wont argue with someone like you anymore who has so little experience in tibian battles.

Back