• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I haven't laughed like this in years.

The first 2 minutes cracked me up and i laughed alot, but after the second min was it simply annoying :s

the most humorous thing in the world for me is to hear other people laugh , that makes me laugh 2x.. this vid is made for me xD

but srsly, who with a sane mind would be laughing this hard cuz of goat in some game..
this guy is high as hell !!

the most humorous thing in the world for me is to hear other people laugh , that makes me laugh 2x.. this vid is made for me xD

but srsly, who with a sane mind would be laughing this hard cuz of goat in some game..

maybe some quality weed from Bosnia :D Mozda marakonac ko ce ga znat :D

It's not as funny as that guy thinks, but I laughed a little. :thumbup:

Shadowsong you just made my day. I was super sad for no apparent reason and this video really lightened my spirits

Thank you xD

:') I've watched it now 6x.. his laughter is infectious

ye though it's not an goat it's an donkey :p

Back