• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I hope GM see this.

QGeWWD5.jpg

And again in the same place i get this trap.

@edit
ofc. i kill these noob characters with my noob char. :S and...

Jan 31 2013, 05:40:20 Killed at Level 66 by Sorcerer Macabro

Name: Sorcerer Macabro
Sex: male
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 180
I think he wont go to trolls to exp... :S

Last edited:
lol is red skull traps illegal? thats lame. Its a part of the game.........

ye, this sux rly, its his fault he fell on the trap what a noob lol, this shouldn't be illegal, thats why shadowcores is getting so boring, fucking rpg server

@Dink
How old're you?
And if you get bored find guild (if any wants to have moron in team) and join some war.

@edit
And i think if rpg server's too hard and too boring for you start playing on exp x99592304252905820852 with orshabaals under thais etc...

@down
Yeah, i know its my fault, but did i say its your fault? or Dink fault? or GM fault? or anyone? I didnt say anything like this. Yeah, when someone'll rape ur daughter lets think 'ITS A PART OF A LIFE'. Im just little suprise there're moron ppl doing this. Last OTS i played were on tibia 8.54 / 8.6 and when i play noone think to do shitty things like that. pvp? PVP AND RS TRAP? lol? You kidding, right? I can show you what's pvp on ob(but only if my old team start play here xd )...

Last edited:
@Dercas, to be honest with you, It is your own fault for falling for this trap, My opinion, the staff shouldn't consider this illegal, it is a PART OF THE GAME. if you find yourself falling for these traps, be a little more careful when going up/down holes/ladders/stairs. Leanr how to pvp, and not be a noob falling for a noob trap.

Ah, and i think people who do server where's 1k players better know than you what they should or shouldn't do. And if they think its should be illegal they're propably right... :)

@edit - To all people who think RS/BS traps should be legal.
In your opinion it should be legal? So get your opinion and put it deep in the ass. Its my opinion.

Last edited:
Back