• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter I need a scripter for a serieus custum rpg!

WardawG

★Scarlet Horn Mapper★
Reaction score
Any scripter here that wants to join a serieus custum rpg pvp project?

minimap:blink:
minimap_ground.png

btw posted a old version of the minimap this is the newest!
minimap_ground-5.png

And this is my mapping thread where u can find ingame screens of the map ;)http://otland.net/f57/wardawgs-latest-mapping-works-122338/

Last edited:
Yeah I understand you want like quest scripts like Anni and Demon Oak. Sorta Kinda.
&&
You want like talk action scripts right, or NPC and movements like VIP tiles.
I think I understand. Also can I get directions to the Land of Legal Dope? I wanna mapquest it.
Cause it sure as fuck aint were I live now.

the 20% of the minimap its yours dude... I mean like the 80% its from Eternal Kingdoms, Global Tibia, Delyria, AlcanaOTS!

the 20% of the minimap its yours dude... I mean like the 80% its from Eternal Kingdoms, Global Tibia, Delyria, AlcanaOTS!

haha your making a big joke m8 for sure i got parts of eternal kingdom but not 80% u dumb ass i dont even like the whole eternal kingdom map i just used little parts that i liked nothing more

Back