• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need some help.. (WoW Private Server)

Suic

Inexperienced Mapper
Reaction score
I know this is a Tibia dedicated server but i've recently grown into hosting a WoW server and can't figure out the website part for the life of me.. I get the server online and running fine and im usen HiediSQL and NaviCatSQL for basically the same exact thing..

But heres the part that confuses me.. Localhost and 127.0.0.1 are the same thing right?? But when I connect to the SQL I connect with 127.0.0.1 and it shows my logon file where all my Game accounts go.. then I connect with 127.0.0.1 and it shows my Website accounts..

HERES the part where I need help.. How do I get my website to make GAMe accounts and not website accounts??

This is the SQL with the Game accounts and the Website saying that the logon DB doesn't exist... doesn't make any sense.. If anyone has delt with this in their lifetime please for the love of god HELP MEE..

d3e780cc0671191eb0e22bed8b97ce1f.png

LY9KgIy.png

Back
Top Bottom