• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I need talk with a GM i got hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4220ajaay

Reaction score
Hello GM Mark or Hani

Last night around 00.30 i logged out and went to bed.
I woke up this late afternoon 16.45 and try to loggin on the Server
First of all my password is changed, so i go and use recovery key to get a new one
I get it and logg in and all my chars are standing in Thais DP without any items
I go check my House in Darashia, (Midnight Sun is the owner of this house)
and its a mess.. Everything thats worth just a bit has been taken..
and then i check my House list about who's invited and i find this guy as the only one Invited Tomposti.
I find that a bit strange since i have no idea about who the hell he is?

I talked to Eccim and he said i should talk to one of you guys.
I have a picture of my house just before I Logged out in case there should have been another Crash
In the Picture shows most of my house and some of the items that was important to me..
But i lost everything and i can remember the most of it , but some of it is just dumb..

But Would you please do something about this, Eccim told me you could check IP's that was logged in with the account and so?
So i beg you to do this and find this Tomposti Hacker ...

Evocation, Blaststorm, Midnight sun, Joely, Evozz - These are the 5 Chars we're talking about..

PM me in game or if im not online Reply here please? ...
I love this server and i dont wanna have to quit cuz of this, but it kinda blows to have worked hard for all those items i've lost and then just lose it all like that.
And im pretty sure you can be able to see What items i lost.

Thanks.. Peace out ..

one of RLD noobs guilds char... i cant know how the hack was possibel but i guess he had some sort of knowing the PW to your char or something else....
if you dont wanna be hacked .... dont download anything from ingame ppl you dont know... use a good PW and a good Antivirus and it will "never" happen

Dude Nobody else but me know's the Password, and i ain't downloading anything from anywere that i dont know..
I ain't stupid..
I just resetted my Computer like 2-4 days ago, so its completly empty exept from Tibia and Ot IP Changer..

And the reason i know that it was this guy Tomposti
Is because that Nobody but my RL's and myself was invited to my house..
And suddenly when i loggin and my chars are hacked and house is pretty much empty i check Aleta sio and This guy Tomposti is invited lvl 174 Elite knight other char Mira 91 Elite knight..
That's the only mistake that he did, otherwise i would never have known that it was him ..

well if he changed the pw he had to knew the old to change it...
idk how your got hacked just telling thats maybe something that did occur to getting hacked.
and i think he is swedish if im not wrong :p

Well i have no idea how he could get access to my account since if he is from sweden and im from Denmark , that like 500 miles apart if not more..
Anyway .. i just wanna talk to GM Mark since Eccim told me to speak with him about this.. and i got a picture to show some of the stuff was laying in my house, and i then i know most of the stuff i had in my Backpacks laying around..

If you lost your account completely, do the following:
Send an e-mail to [email protected] with a text message containing the following:
- Account name
- E-mail you used to register the account with
- Character name
- Old password

If you lost items/eq/level/skill, send an e-mail to [email protected] with a text message containing excatly what eq, items, etc did you have on that character, and your IP adress so he can check the logs on that account.

If you're not patient enough, try to catch him/them ingame,
press CTRL+O and write one of this: GM Hani, GM Mark, GM Korn, explain them a situation and they may help you.

one of RLD noobs guilds char... i cant know how the hack was possibel but i guess he had some sort of knowing the PW to your char or something else....
if you dont wanna be hacked .... dont download anything from ingame ppl you dont know... use a good PW and a good Antivirus and it will "never" happen

wtf, why do you blame all on us, I have never seen these names... ever... just becouse we are best and most famous you don't need to blame all on us!

wtf, why do you blame all on us, I have never seen these names... ever... just becouse we are best and most famous you don't need to blame all on us!

its true ^^ i seen your RLD mates not hunting em even with WS... or not team well helping or what?
and no i dont blame the hack on you i said that the char is with RLD... please read all and understand what im telling you

well i guess Mark would understand or not XD

Dude Nobody else but me know's the Password, and i ain't downloading anything from anywere that i dont know..
I ain't stupid..
I just resetted my Computer like 2-4 days ago, so its completly empty exept from Tibia and Ot IP Changer..

And the reason i know that it was this guy Tomposti
Is because that Nobody but my RL's and myself was invited to my house..
And suddenly when i loggin and my chars are hacked and house is pretty much empty i check Aleta sio and This guy Tomposti is invited lvl 174 Elite knight other char Mira 91 Elite knight..
That's the only mistake that he did, otherwise i would never have known that it was him ..

Sorry to tell ya but if you been playing more ots with the same acc and pass its very simple to get hacked

Tbh, I've done this once either:$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back