• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Antiga Online | 7.4 Server no pay to win | Lets talk about | BRAZIL

Are you sure that calling people smart (ironically) is actual work?
I don't think this server is going anywhere if you keep this attitude broski
I love watching people with terrible personalities tell other people how to act. What was your server again? Better yet - where is your road map for the past 12 months to show us all the knowledge you've gained from hands-on experience to account for this level of ego? Unless you can provide solid evidence of that, then your statements are simply your opinion which I am sure has proven you wrong in the past. But please, proceed oh wise one..

@kaiqu3gabriel - Michael put it perfectly - he's someone with a great perspective on this thing and lots of real world experience with it. You've clearly put alot of thought into the project, don't let small minded forum dwellers get you down. You got this baby!

I love watching people with terrible personalities tell other people how to act. What was your server again? Better yet - where is your road map for the past 12 months to show us all the knowledge you've gained from hands-on experience to account for this level of ego? Unless you can provide solid evidence of that, then your statements are simply your opinion which I am sure has proven you wrong in the past. But please, proceed oh wise one..

@kaiqu3gabriel - Michael put it perfectly - he's someone with a great perspective on this thing and lots of real world experience with it. You've clearly put alot of thought into the project, don't let small minded forum dwellers get you down. You got this baby!
Where is the work that he put in?

Last edited:
Are you sure that calling people smart (ironically) is actual work?
I don't think this server is going anywhere if you keep this attitude broski
A discussion thread is created to discuss the project, you have your opinion and I respect it, but when I tell you clearly that your opinion is mistaken and wrong you get angry. What I can do is ignore you, I already realized that you don't have much to contribute.

Thank you for the words, both those for me and those for the wise man. I will contact @Michael Orsino to discuss ideas, I liked his position! =)

A discussion thread is created to discuss the project, you have your opinion and I respect it, but when I tell you clearly that your opinion is mistaken and wrong you get angry. What I can do is ignore you, I already realized that you don't have much to contribute.
You never proved me wrong in anything, now you prove that you are ready to lie about forum posts that literally anyone can read.
I am sorry for your future players ... but if they come from OTLand they will know what they are dealing with.

I don't know anything about this project, but I wouldn't be so quick to judge as your information is a little misguided when it comes to hosting in Brazil (Which is what he says he intends to do). I write the below to offer a little bit of balance to your rhetoric.

Hosting any game successfully in Brazil has historically been extremely expensive (comparatively) due to the need for a high level of DDoS mitigation that simply has not been available at a reasonable price point - you cannot compare it to North America, Europe or even Australia.

Choices were limited to big clouds (AWS, Google, etc.) where the cost is approximately ($250/machine + $3000 "shield" mitigation product + total egress bandwidth cost) per month. This is a great option if you have scale, but that isn't the case for a single open tibia server. This kind of solution is pretty much reserved for big enterprise. CIP has Brazil servers these days, right? I'd be willing to bet they are with AWS and paying something around what I quoted above.

Alternatively, there are hosting providers that offer some level of DDoS mitigation in Brazil, however, if your service does get attacked and the attack even comes close to impacting their other clients, they will null route you immediately (I have yet to find a company in Brazil without this clause in their ToS). The actual mitigation capacities of these providers range from 10-40gbps, which unfortunately is approximately nothing when it comes to salty gamers and malicious competitors. These providers are also somewhere between 2x-5x more expensive than their US/EU counterparts. Some of them even have "no game hosting" clauses in their ToS and will terminate you the moment they realise what you're doing (usually the first time you get hit) - this is because they know they are all but defenceless against it and it will impact their other clients.

More recently we are seeing some providers (gcore, neep) who are beginning to offer competitively priced services in Brazil with either sufficient mitigation capacity or clever filtering technology. But even these, when I say competitively, I still mean 5-10x more expensive than NA/EU.

The situation is improving slowly, and it is likely that we will see more open tibia servers able to successfully host in Brazil in the future. Thankfully you typically don't need high end hardware to host an open tibia server, but even still, currently I'd estimate the cost at 5-10x higher than US/EU (assuming you don't want to get DDoS'd into oblivion after you ban your first salty gamer kid of course).

Best of luck @kaiqu3gabriel, feel free to reach out if you need any advice or help on the hosting side of things!
Servers hosted in Brazil, either you spend R$ 10,000.00 per month, or you will have a headache. I've been in the server business since 2014 and it's always the same story regarding the BR host. Unfortunately, there are many stubborn people that he thinks can host a quality server in Brazil. Unfortunately, this is a reality that is far away.

Servers hosted in Brazil, either you spend R$ 10,000.00 per month, or you will have a headache. I've been in the server business since 2014 and it's always the same story regarding the BR host. Unfortunately, there are many stubborn people that he thinks can host a quality server in Brazil. Unfortunately, this is a reality that is far away.
Okay, so the high costs in the region he chose are the reason why he is lying about P2W on his server, and that's fine.
Will it also be an excuse to spoof? What else are we going to deal with? GM for SMS when the server population drops? Please enlighten me.

Last edited:
Okay, so the high costs in the region he chose are the reason why he is lying about P2W on his server, and that's fine.
Will it also be an excuse to spoof? What else are we going to deal with? GM for SMS when the server population drops? Please enlighten me.
I don't know what topic they are discussing, I just mentioned that nowadays, servers hosted in Brazil don't work!

Exactly, the cost in Brazil has always been high and is "lowering" little by little, we have good names like Rubinot, even though the investment is high, it is a stable server. As mentioned in the post, it's not about money, that's not my concern.
My last message to you is: at launch, enter the game and try to take advantage of other players by injecting money, you will fail.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know what topic they are discussing, I just mentioned that nowadays, servers hosted in Brazil don't work!
Unfortunately, the problem in Brazil lately has more to do with the toxic community of Brazilian players than with its stability itself.

My last message to you is: at launch, enter the game and try to take advantage of other players by injecting money, you will fail.
hold on you want to tell people that ur server is special and buying characters, gold, runes wont help people to progress ingame? on a 7.4 x1 server?

You advertise ur server as no p2w which is bullshit for most of veteran players if thats the best thing u can offer for players (while having premium scroll ingame) you should really consider going for some custom 7.4-7.6 as literally nobody will waste time playing another 1x vanilla server with "some" addition and "NO P2W"shit as only tibiantis and nostalher survived so far as 1x vanilla servers and many tried already

hold on you want to tell people that ur server is special and buying characters, gold, runes wont help people to progress ingame? on a 7.4 x1 server?

You advertise ur server as no p2w which is bullshit for most of veteran players if thats the best thing u can offer for players (while having premium scroll ingame) you should really consider going for some custom 7.4-7.6 as literally nobody will waste time playing another 1x vanilla server with "some" addition and "NO P2W"shit as only tibiantis and nostalher survived so far as 1x vanilla servers and many tried already
When I say that my server is not pay to win, I say that I don't provide tools to make it so, what I provide are premium scrolls.

LIFE is pay to win, there are players who buy runes for money in real life from other players, there are players who buy characters from other players to shorten the time, but there will not be a tool that will make the player have an advantage over the other , that's what I mean by not being pay to win.

I was a nostalther player, I know how things work there. I was also a Tibiantis player and I know there too. I just took the knowledge I have, some of their ideas with others of mine and developed a similar server for Brazil.

When I say that my server is not pay to win, I say that I don't provide tools to make it so, what I provide are premium scrolls.

LIFE is pay to win, there are players who buy runes for money in real life from other players, there are players who buy characters from other players to shorten the time, but there will not be a tool that will make the player have an advantage over the other , that's what I mean by not being pay to win.

I was a nostalther player, I know how things work there. I was also a Tibiantis player and I know there too. I just took the knowledge I have, some of their ideas with others of mine and developed a similar server for Brazil.
Ok, cool, so far so good.
Usually owners keep on denying it to the very end, you only took 2 forum pages to realise that your server is going to be P2W.
If we already estabilished that you wont be taking any measures to counter it, could you tell us whats so special about this perlico-iglica?

Server being hosted in Brazil is no advantage for anyone, as you mentioned yourself - its more expensive ans less stable.

I would bet on a North American server, I think it would be more successful. The Brazilian woman is too toxic for a serious and long-lived community. Note: My opinion

So the project is hybrid of 7.4-7.7 with additional stuff
Question about the economy and boss task kills
How do you manage to make boss kills worthy without ruining economy later {no exp/gold reward but the loot% chance is higher for items and each person can kill boss (4 boss fights in total)}?
Or you want to force boss to drop only addon stuff?
Do you need to hunt weaker monsters task to get into harder monsters task and repeat cycle or you can finish task and repeat it again after boss kill?

I would bet on a North American server, I think it would be more successful. The Brazilian woman is too toxic for a serious and long-lived community. Note: My opinion
I agree with your opinion, perhaps I would have more success if I stayed there, however, I want to give Brazilians the opportunity to play with a quality connection, considering that it took us more than 9 years playing Tibia to finally be able to officially have a Brazilian server (which ping it’s not even that low).
Nothing stops us from migrating in the future, but it will start here.
So the project is hybrid of 7.4-7.7 with additional stuff
Question about the economy and boss task kills
How do you manage to make boss kills worthy without ruining economy later {no exp/gold reward but the loot% chance is higher for items and each person can kill boss (4 boss fights in total)}?
Or you want to force boss to drop only addon stuff?
Do you need to hunt weaker monsters task to get into harder monsters task and repeat cycle or you can finish task and repeat it again after boss kill?
The task bosses were well thought out and elaborated for each ranking, you can only choose one boss per ranking, out of four available, when you enter room, you can't enter in other bosses room from this rank and the drop will be randomly an item that can be obtained outside of it (serpent sword/plate armor/steel helmet for example, in the first bosses)

No boss will give an item above what you can get in that situation.

For example: Killing 500 cyclops gives you 10,000 gold coins, adding the bagloot and gold of all the creatures you kill.

The cyclops boss item is certainly cheaper than 10,000, for example noble armor.

There is a big difference between an actual P2W business model server (such as cipsoft, medivia, and others) where you can actually buy supplies FROM THE SERVER with RL cash than a "not P2W" business model server like Tibiantis or this one where the only thing you can buy FROM THE SERVER are premium scrolls.
When you buy resources from the SERVER, that resource was created out of thin air by the server with no player effort involved, which breaks the core economy which the game relies on (for example you spend time/effort hunting creatures and they drop items/gold). Therefore there will be a large surplus of resources in the game that had no effort or time spent (in the game) involved, as they were product of a real life transaction. This is a PAY TO WIN model.
Meanwhile, when you CAN'T buy resources from the SERVER, you will be guaranteed that every resource, every gold piece, everything was due to TIME and EFFORT spent by a player in order to be produced. So yes, even if you decide to purchase gold from your friend and pay him RL cash for it, the server itself is not generating that resource out of thin air, because that resource in the end was product of time and effort being spent, regardless of what you decide to do with it. This is a "not P2W" model, even if there is a black market (which is UNAVOIDABLE).

There is a big difference between an actual P2W business model server (such as cipsoft, medivia, and others) where you can actually buy supplies FROM THE SERVER with RL cash than a "not P2W" business model server like Tibiantis or this one where the only thing you can buy FROM THE SERVER are premium scrolls.
When you buy resources from the SERVER, that resource was created out of thin air by the server with no player effort involved, which breaks the core economy which the game relies on (for example you spend time/effort hunting creatures and they drop items/gold). Therefore there will be a large surplus of resources in the game that had no effort or time spent (in the game) involved, as they were product of a real life transaction. This is a PAY TO WIN model.
Meanwhile, when you CAN'T buy resources from the SERVER, you will be guaranteed that every resource, every gold piece, everything was due to TIME and EFFORT spent by a player in order to be produced. So yes, even if you decide to purchase gold from your friend and pay him RL cash for it, the server itself is not generating that resource out of thin air, because that resource in the end was product of time and effort being spent, regardless of what you decide to do with it. This is a "not P2W" model, even if there is a black market (which is UNAVOIDABLE).
Thank you @Bloodbringer, you are another person who is passing on the information that I have been trying to convey since the beginning, let's see if this way some people understand once and for all. Thank you SO MUCH.

@Bloodbringer It is still Pay2Win, look at Counter Strike - this is a game that is not.

To sum things up, so far there are two visible features
  • its brazilka servidor (which as our future hoster said, is more expensive and less stable 💪)
  • "no pay2win" (while every Tibia server is pay2win)

It is obvious that this guy will twist the facts to his liking at this point, he will probably twist other facts, like his online count or he will justify creating gp with the command "to pay (already overpriced) hosting", so again I am not so sure if the thing @Bloodbringer said will be completely true :D

But don't trust me, trust the future hoster - he had 13 lvl on Tibiantis so he knows stuff, while I am just a noob that started playing Tibia today.

Last edited:
Counter Strike is also a complete different game, you could technically buy a rank/elo boost or high rank account. Depends what you value in the game like does it matter to you how you get from A to B by improving yourself or paying for it and sitting at a high rank but not playing your account knowing you don´t belong there, or do you care about actually improving and getting there yourself.

Comparing a game that is being played online where you can trade goods and items which impact the character progression to a complete other genre of game is not really a good example of pay2win and how it affects gameplay and progression.

I believe it´s very hard to find a game or server where the amount of time and effort you put into the game reflect in your character without other people being able to manipulate this journey.

Even world of warcraft is a pay2win game nowadays you join this egdkp runs and pay for all the gear which is obviously not gold you farmed it´s either from tokens or from a third party website. You don´t even need to be in a guild, you could be a donkey that plays 1 hour a week and still have same gear as someone that plays everyday as long you open up your wallet.

Even world of warcraft is a pay2win game nowadays you join this egdkp runs and pay for all the gear which is obviously not gold you farmed it´s either from tokens or from a third party website. You don´t even need to be in a guild, you could be a donkey that plays 1 hour a week and still have same gear as someone that plays everyday as long you open up your wallet.
Ok, so labeling your game "No P2W" when you can mastercard and gain advantage sounds like a dumb thing to do, no?
About the CS, I hope we agree that the rank doesn't affect how you perform in game.

@ down
no

Last edited:
Ok, so labeling your game "No P2W" when you can mastercard and gain advantage sounds like a dumb thing to do, no?
About the CS, I hope we agree that the rank doesn't affect how you perform in game.
Do you guys know each other?

Back