• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I really think a new pvp server would be great

Marcus Brutal

Reaction score
I mean, Shadowcores has alot of players, all day long, all spawns are taken and the highscores is really high.

A new server would bring alot, people will try the hardest to level up new characters to be strongest and best and also old players will come back becouse it will be a whole-new community and thats fun to be apart of a new one to build it up and stuffs.

Why can't you make another server just like shadowcores, no transfers and such. Just a regular like, shadowcores.2 server.

That would be really nice.

for sure this bunch of charlovers will say no because they are 24/7 trying to get more and more and more cash and level ...
I think that if they make new server with same pvp , same exp rate / loot would be great because maybe old teams will come back and fight .
this ot atm is 70 percent of people botting and the rest is playing in cassino ...

I'd like to see a new server like shadowcores, but with smaller exp stage, not much but just abit, like x2 from 240 or smth... Its quite fun to fight on low lvls 170-240.

of course yes , but mark said they they aren't planning any new ots

Charvlovers because say no ? haha nice logic
i guess people only say no because they aren't interested in playing a new server but if it won't hurt them whats the point of saying no.
a new server would be nice but i cant really say i would actually play it haha.

hahaha if u like new pvp,new reports and new 9-12 year kid with cry ...so fuck you to real ,here pvp is easy...wprowadzcie tu za teksty twoja stara,twoj stary i tym podobne auto orange skull ,black skull na 3 dni ...szczoh sie odduczy ,a tak to dzieciaczki wielkie w mordzie,i cierpliwe w depo ...GO TAKE OLD PVP SYSTEM,NO BLESS =NO KIDS WITH IDIOTS TEXT ..
GO MAKE SERVER ON OLD SYSTEM PVP/DMG/CLIENT 7.6 ,shadowcores have 20 vs 1 ,but ob/war -its rar here...

i guess people only say no because they aren't interested in playing a new server but if it won't hurt them whats the point of saying no.

Actually it would affect us. Lots of players would leave shadowcores to play on the alternative server. Not everyone, but quite many I would guess. If the server is identical to Shadowcores a lot of newer players will jump over to try becoming the best player on the new server. Hell, I would probably try myself.

The problem with opening a new server as I see it, is several things. One of them is that the staff has to make sure rules are followed on three different servers. "Hiring" GMs and tutors on all of them. In addition to that Shadowcores would probably die a slow death or lose a lot of players. I mean as a new player which server would you choose of two identical? The oldest or newest? The one with the most high levels or the one where you have a better chance at becoming one of the best? Naturally most new players would join the newest server, and thus would Shadowcores only lose players and never gain any. I do think this would stabilize itself after a while, only to have ruined a lot for many shadowcores players.

Also I think there is a big risk of many people quitting Tibia / Open Tibia in the not too distant future, causing Shadowcores and it's new server to be underpopulated. That would lead to a merging of Shadowcores and it's new server, which again would lead to big complications with multiple character names, account names, houses etc. making a perfect merge impossible. I think I heard someone write that this was somewhat the case with the developers earlier OT servers, and if that is true then I can fully understand the hesitation from the staff.

Back