• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i think this IS a bug xD

dark angerus

Reaction score
today im made rs on my nob char lvl 70 ...
what surprise..if u are low lvl u dont lose your bp now...BUT...

im made redskull...and i dont lose my bp/set anyways xD

AHAHAHXd

2nd; <EPIC BUG> NEVER BLACK SKULL!! xD
7frag.png

xD ahahah this happens when u have 5 frag, if u kill with ue at 2 guys for example xD

......i will get any reward for this bug reporting¿ ;>
i just answer it cuz on shadowcores/rules. it appairs this interesting note ;d

Interesting note: There is a reward (famous golden bug) for reporting bugs. This item can only be obtained by reporting bugs. For more serious bugs that can be abused to gain an advantage over other players, there may be better rewards.

Last edited:
I know, Mark just forgot about this and Black Skull too! He will fix it in the next update...

- - - Updated - - -

Someone already reported this bug yesterday (ASKED) and Mark know about this from now.

AHAHAHXd

7frag.png

xD ahahah this happens when u have 5 frag, if u kill with ue at 2 guys for example xD

Interesting note: There is a reward (famous golden bug) for reporting bugs. This item can only be obtained by reporting bugs. For more serious bugs that can be abused to gain an advantage over other players, there may be better rewards.

Quítate el magebot picha.

AHAHAHXd

7frag.png

that bug thophy?
why tell hell would you get it? the were other ppl allraedy reporting it so the first reporter would get it...
and i helped mark with much map bugs... really bad once to so would i get a reward for that? no idc about it cuz i like to help.

that bug thophy?
why tell hell would you get it? the were other ppl allraedy reporting it so the first reporter would get it...
and i helped mark with much map bugs... really bad once to so would i get a reward for that? no idc about it cuz i like to help.

First time you said something on this forum which actually made any sence at all.
You're improving. Good job, Son.

This has already been reported before and is on my todo list, so there won't be any reward for making the bug public but it will be given higher priority now because more players will be aware of it.

Back