• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Want Effects To Vip Players Only And !!And Top Guild Effects For The Top Guild Frags

Mohamed Shipl

Well-Known Member #!@!$!$@ ☻☺♦♠♣•◘○7
Reaction score
I Want Effects To Vip Players Only And !!And Top Guild Effects For The Top Guild Frags

But I Dont Know How I Check It To Make Guild Frags Please Make It And Post
And I Want Vip System Working

and note -- if they don't replied don't ask because you can't find a good lua users as them xD
and note -- don't message them on private .. or you will get blocked from them and maybe a real good ban :p

can you just wait until someone answer?

I search about it in lua functions
you need to check guild rank
but I don't know how to get it from Database :D
@zbizu & @Ninja <- maybe they can help you
Don't mention my name in random threads. If I wanted to help someone I'd post answer myself. I don't want to see help requests sent by random noobs in my inbox. I don't provide any support anymore. I don't care how much you pay. Leave me alone for fuck sake.

Don't mention my name in random threads. If I wanted to help someone I'd post answer myself. I don't want to see help requests sent by random noobs in my inbox. I don't provide any support anymore. I don't care how much you pay. Leave me alone for fuck sake.

hmmm.
I don't need your help
and srry :)
I won't do it again xD

Back
Top Bottom