• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Icechaw botting list

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
There has been alot of complaints about people leaving because the botters are not taken care of. Therefor I start a thread which I will update with known botters and the places they are known of botting at.

I will make this list, and the Gamemaster's would most likely pay all of these people a visit from time to time. I decide myself if a person is worthy a place on this list or not.

Code:
[I]How to report a botter in this thread?[/I]
[B]Name:[/B] <Nameofbotter>
[B]Location:[/B] <Knownlocation of botting>
[B]Inspected?[/B] <If you have inspected yourself>

Remember that we only add AFK - Botters. If people feel that they should not be on this list and want to be removed please drop me a PM and we will take it from there...

Name ; Pasch
Locatiom ; Worker Golems
Inspected ;
botting afk , whole day. and at night he rookking that char and gave lvls to Konoha (multi clienting) and tomorow same story... (bottning at workers , and giving lvls to Konoha (his main)

11:08 xxxx xxx [160]: how many iron ores u looted?
14:03 Pasch [277]: 126

look at time

Last edited:
Santa they lie , i was good boy , dont trust them , i hope that i will get gift for x mas , coz im not bad boy like bob marley say's in song.

Confirmed, have seen him botting there for 2 days now

Which is the exect reason i stopped playing icechaw. everyone just bots. so whats the point of even playing? There is none. In the start, way back, icechaw was so much fun. Now? Its really wack.. sorry to say but its just dead.. now everyone bots.

Name: Dimaggio.
Inspected? Cavebot whit auto atk pkers...

11:55 Warning! The murder of Dimaggio was not justified.

Let me give ya some names of the botters there + that includes the ones that said my name but please make a vid about 'me' botting =] give them some proof anyway keep checking these chars aswell
bring it on, akopako and cant remember the others anyway just keep checking there =]

The evil list of AFK - Botters
-------------------------------------------------

The list is currently empty...

The list is still empty - great work. Maybe stick that topic, you dont think so?

Which is the exect reason i stopped playing icechaw. everyone just bots. so whats the point of even playing? There is none. In the start, way back, icechaw was so much fun. Now? Its really wack.. sorry to say but its just dead.. now everyone bots.

I agree, I also stopt but not because of the AFK botting, because of the heal botting.. :p
But dat's another story ^_^

Back