• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea for a new server!

Would you like a new server with this improvements?

• Yes, all my ideas are in it!

Votes: 89 70.1%
  • Yes, but not completely, I will post my ideas below!

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • No, I don't agree at all!

Votes: 22 17.3%

• Total voters
Sounds c00l, but abt the shared, I think you should do it the otherway around, 80% if you are alot more players, since its normally harder, when you are 2-3, you work as a team and everything goes well etc, just look at poi ex., imposible with all the "non normal smart" ppl, try to run the quest..

Bring up my post

I will update it with your propositions when I'm back from school

waiting for more

if one of the problems that you imagine is when wars, will have noobchar.
this problem will not have, because everyone will have to have access to get where you need access;
no one will be willing to make all accesses on maker to disrupt the wars.
among other reasons, such as exp charnoob, and have access requires a minimum lvl

But I think to fight in Carlin-Ab, Darashia-Ank, Edron etc. you don't need to have a special access :D What i meant by this is that you have to make basic Quests like the whole Ape City Quest and New Frontier, Children of the Revolution (full) & Wrath of the Emperor etc. so noobchars, who don't have this quests can't interrupt you in exping if you want to.

pvp level = 100
I don't think Protection Level 100 is a good idea because it will be hard to gain levels there with that exp rates but maybe 50 would be an option.

Even one noob char can seriously interrupt in battle, especially in a close one and unlike you, im 100% sure that we will have noob chars on battles.

@Seboool

Got 3 options atm.

1) Increasing amount of frags posted by You.
2) Making this server pvp enfo.
3) Making an old tibia pvp system.

1. I will update a proposition of having more frags.
2. I think a PvP Enfo is not good since you can see that it wasn't that successful on LunarForce, and with increased amount of frags it can be better PvP than on ShadowCores:
have to find a middle ground to pvp or Hardcore.
...find a middle of RPG/PvP & of PvP-Enforced Server.
3. This point in my opinion is not so good. I think, disabling Anti-Push etc. like on LunarForce is good as it is.

Sounds c00l, but abt the shared, I think you should do it the otherway around, 80% if you are alot more players, since its normally harder, when you are 2-3, you work as a team and everything goes well etc, just look at poi ex., imposible with all the "non normal smart" ppl, try to run the quest..

But if you see it from the other point like this: 2 people in party, hitting not so much with their runes/spells or whatever, so they gain experience SLOW but MUCH (80% in that case). Well, if there are more people in party, they can kill monsters faster but gain LESS experience than with lesser amount of participated party members. Editing the rates to maybe -10% and not -20% for each party member would be a solution.

Thank you for your feeback, I updated it a bit, take a closer look and bring me fresh ideas :)
Your propositions are typed in that colour.

Last edited:
I would decreas levels for 50%, mlvl for 10% and introduce all this changes to lunar instead of making a new server.

I would give only cash until lvl 100 like it is on Lunar/Shadow.
-----
Loot: it should be x1.5 or x2
Experience: x 2 from 151 and x 1.5 from 200
Frags : same as shadowcores so people will be afraid of spamming ue etc...
SSA/MightRings: No exhaust, since people won't have cash for ssa if the loot will be quite low.
Quests to access areas: such as okolnir/yalahar/banuta/goroma etc.. etc.. people will be to put some effort in order to gain fast cash/lvls (also there won't be so many bot chars in good places)
Offline training: stage should be x0.5 like its on rl tibia, this way people wouldn't have so high mlvls.
Experience loss: You should lose 120-160% if you die by a monster and 70-120% if you die by players (depending on your lvl)
Sms shop: only simple items such as Arena rewards, maybe some addon items and cash.
Mana regeneration: without soft boots it should be 5-10/sec with softboots 15-20/sec
---
If i get some new ideas I will post them here.

I agree with you. Once again, good writing, I wonder what this administration will do.

i agree all but for lvl i will increment exp a little or loot bce if its hard to exp and low cash will be impossible. SSA with not exhaused.
Veziv dont write here,anyone ask ur opinion and Mark will ban the people who he want not for you ;)

Forgive Calar, but I will use your post. "Quests to access areas: such as okolnir/yalahar/banuta/goroma etc.. etc.. people will be to put some effort in order to gain fast cash/lvls (also there won't be so many bot chars in good places)"
As a result, will not be so easy to get money/exp. The game becomes more difficult and more interesting...

Forgive Calar, but I will use your post. "Quests to access areas: such as okolnir/yalahar/banuta/goroma etc.. etc.. people will be to put some effort in order to gain fast cash/lvls (also there won't be so many bot chars in good places)"
As a result, will not be so easy to get money/exp. The game becomes more difficult and more interesting...
Yes, you got my point! :)
i agree all but for lvl i will increment exp a little or loot bce if its hard to exp and low cash will be impossible. SSA with not exhaused.
Veziv dont write here,anyone ask ur opinion and Mark will ban the people who he want not for you ;)
I think the stages are perfect and there won't be lvls 250 in 2 days or one week so it will become even more interesting. And with low lvls ~150 and low hits dueing to low mlvls fights will be possible with low lvls and it will be very interesting to see a whole new generation of fighting with low lvls, not 400 :) I'm personally bored to fight with 400 mage on LunarForce but I had a lot of time and yes I played a lot on both servers and I took that lvl so don't hate now and don't write no life. :D I'm opened for changes and more propositions

I added your vote for the SSA delay :)

Do you think something will come of it? in my opinion administration there's nothing to do..

If the highest level is going to be level 200-220 then make it so its easy to gain up to level 120-130 and then make it harder

Great idea even tho mark and hana already said they have no time to open a new server .
If in the future they get some more time i would like to suggest a few things .

SD and area spell damage should be a result of 70 % level and 30 % magic level .
Its pretty stupid to see a level 100 with ml 140 hitting 1200 in ue combo and killing a mage lvl 200 in a single spell, we are not in tibia 7.6 anymore so it must change . I have 1850 hp and i can easily die by 2 lvl 100 mages with good magic level because right now the formula of area spell is much more based on the magic level than on level which brings some instability because you cannot get xp offline but you can gain magic level .

Back