• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea for addskill command

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Since some players, I mean staff players, abuse of this command and they are mappers, or what ever and you can't stop it, because they would leave and you would stay alone =(... I have an idea...

Making the command /addskill just usable every 5 hours just once... This is possible?

Explain it a bit better?

Do you mean that you add a skill useing /addskil and recive from lets say 80-95. Will that just work for 5 hours and then turn back to 80 again? Sounds worthless if that's the idea.

Why you dont search a good, responsable, dedicated and no stupid staff??
If you are staff of the server you cant use a gm command in your char! so stupid...

Ok yea... kito2 that's great you want it only usable every 5 hours but you've givin no information to aid us... what server are you using... what version and post your current make item script lol...
Anyway I prolly wont be able to find this post tomorrow because " don't care enough to search again however if you look on the forums I'm sure u can find an exhaust script sumwhere instead of asking people to hand you free scripts

Back