• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideal Mapping

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
Thread based on Jaddsons latest thread. But instead of just having him make the pieces, we can suggest maps for different people on the forum. Or things like that. So boyu basically give the member above u something to map. so anyone got anything for me?

example
Blez
member 1 (asks me what to map)
member 2 (asks member 1 what to map).
ect..

lets start.
Blez -- (Behemoths)
Prest (Nightmares)
Alegres (Undead Dragons)
HesteN (Elves,Ice Witches)
Kangarew (Tortoise)

Last edited:
vx1ann.jpg

11mfbj4.jpg

sry for spaming your thread, i hope i get finish this town anytime ;D

Not spaming mate, nice to see a little bit of activity, i will posting one of mine soon, maybe two ;p also sending neon my screenshots for the contest aswell tonight. ;0

Something for me?? =)

Hesten: imagine that orcs attacked the elven temple and turned it into a ruin. Map it.

Last edited:
Yeah but I tought I wasent supposed to request something new when I was responding to my request that I've gotten ? XD I dunno rly maybe you should set up more instructions :D

New rules, Once a person has a request, send me a pm and ill update the first post if the mapper above is already working on something they can check the first psot and see if they have any requests. or post here and ill add names.

Check first post, like is hesten already has a request then he has to finish one to complete the next, or complete one to finish the other, and I will post at the first post all the requests each player has been given.

Back