• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iDELTI's MAPPING

why the fuck for otlanders everything is cool?!
0 flame 0 critics omfg isn't that annyoing?
Ethan leaved mappingfans 'cause ppl there flaming him.
So the fck more critics and flames!

+1000

Why the fuck for Otlanders everything is Cool?!
0 flame 0 critics omfg Isn't that annyoing?
Ethan leaved Mappingfans 'cause PPL there flaming him.
So the fck MORE CRITICS AND FLAMES!

lol I don't think you can read man, if you look at the posts above they are all saying its not very good and over spammed. There's a difference between yelling abuse and constructive criticism go flame somewhere else xD its not productive at all.

@Topic, the mountain is a bit too over spammed with details, lots of mappers now-a-days are spam mappers that think detail needs to be in every square meter of the map rofl. Keep up the good work though your good for sure! :O

29695324.png

So you think you can make better sprites,haha I loled dude those sprites are epic.

OT-Nice Map nice and clean.

So you think you can make better sprites,haha I loled dude those sprites are epic.

OT-Nice Map nice and clean.

haha, you don't need to be nervous just because I said I didn't like these sprites, like I said it's my opinion
it's not my fault if you nooblet doesn't have self opinion and can't distinguish what is good or not, this wall sprite looks like shit :peace:

the mapping is nice anyway

haha, you don't need to be nervous just because I said I didn't like these sprites, like I said it's my opinion
it's not my fault if you nooblet doesn't have self opinion and can't distinguish what is good or not, this wall sprite looks like shit :peace:

the mapping is nice anyway

Nub plax

Due to the ongoing heat, go out and skip the mapping for just 1 sec >_>!

Nice mapping tho, 1st picture looks weird tho.

Back