• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idle time

AnarchGov

Reaction score
Hello. I am currently working on an ot of my own and i have a simple noob question lol. I want to set my idle time to no limit. Now..i know where to find that option under config but i dont know what to put to make it so to speak "anti-idle". Here's what it's set to now: 15*60*1000. Thanks.

Rep++

Last edited:
Can you expand a bit more?

If someone doesn't move for X amount of time, they should receive a message saying 'Anti-Idle'?

Beyond, i tried what you suggested but i didn't find an idle.lua file. Joepod, basically this is what i'm asking; You know where it shows you how long the character has before it goes idle and logs out? It has a number like 15*60*1000 which represents how long the player can be afk without going idle. All i am asking is what do i change that number to so that characters NEVER go idle. Hope you understand. Thanks again guys.

Umm, like 99999999 * 60 * 1000 :p

the 15 * 60 * 1000

This means 15 minutes so if you do like 60 * 60 * 1000 means 1 hour

24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 means 1 day and so on...

Beyond, i tried what you suggested but i didn't find an idle.lua file. Joepod, basically this is what i'm asking; You know where it shows you how long the character has before it goes idle and logs out? It has a number like 15*60*1000 which represents how long the player can be afk without going idle. All i am asking is what do i change that number to so that characters NEVER go idle. Hope you understand. Thanks again guys.

But you said it was a day :eek:. Btw That didn't work for some reason.

Back