• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

+ IF U MAKING EVERYTHING FOR US TO MAKE LUNAR BETTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u making lunar Better just give back thom 1 character ............ THOM ITS A LEGEND ............ EVERY1 BOTTING AND NOTHING :) HANI/MARK TRUT ME NO1 WILL CRY IF U GIVE US THOM BACK !
Tbh asmuch as we spam on forums he wont get unbanned we all know it 99999999 threads have been made already

^^ Dosnt matter i wont play without him every1 botting 24/7 and what? He will get fucked with chars anyway he will have lvls 200 chars :) no1 will cry :) its a legend :) and mark/hani said they making server for us :) not for brazilian shits

^^ Dosnt matter i wont play without him every1 botting 24/7 and what? He will get fucked with chars anyway he will have lvls 200 chars :) no1 will cry :) its a legend :) and mark/hani said they making server for us :) not for brazilian shits

No one cares that you won't play.

I think you guys, the ones responsible for this server are being hypocrites and bad thankful.
thom erro and we all know, but you guys are making a bigger mistake yet.
you guys wanna spend an image that punish any player, no matter its correct level?
every day many gamblers commit illegal acts and, breaking the rules of the server.
someone is punished? someone was punished? not nobody has been punished and will not be.
edgar strike broke and breaking several rules, I saw he stuck a thousand times, the other day he is usually loose. I'm quoting a player that we always breaking the rules and their punishments no more than I quoted above.
the players give for y'all the opportunity for, improve server for all continue playing and contributing here.
I think no matter how many times you guys warned him. thom deserves another chance no matter how many he already received
everyone deserves opportunities.
and are being ungrateful, because Thom started here when this server was only one of several servers that exist.
that server started fill of players, why he called his friends, and his friends called other friends and so will.
and if LunarForce have these players today the "guilt" is of thom.
many know this server for him, through gratitude and a last chance, he must have his character back.
New server, new life. Please be fair

I hope everyone understands

sorry for english :D:D

Last edited:
#FREELUCEK
He's legend of amarena!!!
250px-Amarena.jpg

I also think that Thom should be unbanned, but I've said this many many times I have also wrote like 5 emails to the staff but unfortunately they always said no.

I would rather delete your accounts if you don't understand "no" and still spamming forums, (but if this charloverek got unbanek fell free to unban me and all of ppls who have got ban)

no unban this is a thief pinger and botter! NO UNBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back