• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you want your website to appear at top in Google!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there,
so i recently opened up animu-review and i wasn't even found in google for quite some time.
Then i started to do some SEO improvement (meta description and tags) and i finally had 3 hits on google somewhere at the bottom.
At some time i read one could register the site at google webmasters and this is now where it gets interesting!
Once having registered there, my website appeared now on the WHOLE first page of google results!
Head over to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/?hl=de
and register your site!
Its worth it! See for yourself:
4hck0g.png

Kind Regards,
Damon

Nice thank you for sharing this with us!
Your Welcome, Sir :) Additionally to registering your site at google webmasters you can upload a "Sitemap" which is probably the key to my site being displayed so often.
What it does is, it creates an xml file for google to know how your website is structured (sites,urls) and what scheme you follow. It collects ALL of your websites links such as sub pages etc. and sends the info to google that they exist.
This fastens the progress of indexing your site since googles webcrawler would just randomly try out any casual urls like yourdomain.com/xyz. But the sitemaps tells google webcrawler: HEY! You dont need to check all posible combinations of words of xyz. There only exist these urls: list of all your urls including subpages etc. :)
You can create a xml sitemap for google webmasters here: http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/

Kind Regards,
Damon

Your Welcome, Sir :) Additionally to registering your site at google webmasters you can upload a "Sitemap" which is probably the key to my site being displayed so often.
What it does is, it creates an xml file for google to know how your website is structured (sites,urls) and what scheme you follow. It collects ALL of your websites links such as sub pages etc. and sends the info to google that they exist.
This fastens the progress of indexing your site since googles webcrawler would just randomly try out any casual urls like yourdomain.com/xyz. But the sitemaps tells google webcrawler: HEY! You dont need to check all posible combinations of words of xyz. There only exist these urls: list of all your urls including subpages etc. :)
You can create a xml sitemap for google webmasters here: http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/

Kind Regards,
Damon

thanks for this post, I forgot to update my sitemap :) did it yesterday and its being processed now!
sent/indexed
9.872/7.582
RipO4fR.png

Some more ranking factors:
  • Links pointing to website
  • Page load time
  • Word count (The more the better)
  • Keyword density (Don't repeat your keyword too much, but try to mention it a couple of times, especially in headings)
I could go on and on...

Some more ranking factors:
  • Links pointing to website
  • Page load time
  • Word count (The more the better)
  • Keyword density (Don't repeat your keyword too much, but try to mention it a couple of times, especially in headings)
I could go on and on...
Feel free to do so :) You might acctually help out some people^^

Back