• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you were me..

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
Soon I'll be 16 so I have to choose something for transportation. Since my interest in cars is 0 and my interest in motorcycles is 100 I decided to get a motorcycle, I picked two but I don't really know which one to get.

1. Street motorcycle, Yamaha YZF-R6 2011 Used. This motorcycle can run up to about 285 km/h and it can travel with it, its sound is normal and its engine is 600cc, the only problem is that its too dangerous for me to start with a 600cc sport bike and it can cause serious injury or even death. Also I will get a used one and kinda old(2011) so I don't know if I should pick this or not.
2011 Yamaha YZF-R6 Specifications - Mbike.com
2011-Yamaha-YZF-R6-5.jpg

2. ATV, Yamaha Raptor 700R SE 2013 Brand new. It can run up to about 215 km/h, its sound is really scary, can travel with it but not very long distance, its engine is 700cc, Ofcourse its worse than YZF-R6 but its ATV so its much safer than the R6 because its 4wheels motorcycle.
2013 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE Home, information
2013-Yamaha-Raptor-700R-630x419.jpg

If you were me, which one would you pick? ;/

Last edited:
Quads are decent and In Egypt I'd imagine it would be fun as fuck. Bike on the order hand is only road use and at 16 you can have more than 250? That's insane lol up to you, quad you can have a lil fun off road as well but (in uk) it is classed as a car(4wheel vehicle) so if you want to be a pure biker, go for the bike, if you wanna be a lil more "wild" so to speak, the quad. Also afaik raptors are good quads for their prices so its deffo worth having it.

My advice: take the quadbike and after 18-20+ move to a bike since you will have more road awareness within that time than at 16

- - - Updated - - -

Other*

Since you live in Egypt, I recommend the Quad. So much more fun in Egypt. I can imagine driving in the dessert with a quad and playing around. Fun as hell. So I'd pick the Quad. and as GhostX said, take the quad and when you're 18+ and learned to master a vehicle etc, buy a bike.

you guys should know that 99% of the places I'll go with the quad are streets not sand :/

but you CAN go sand with a quad. With a bike you cant.

And a few years on a quad - you can learn to be a road user safely and then progress to a bike after a few years experience on the road.

Alright, I'll get that raptor or kawasaki ninja 300 ABS then sell it in two years and get a yamaha yzf-r6 :p

Back
Top Bottom