• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Ill pay if you fix webiste

taha94

Reaction score
Hi i just started a new server. But i dont know how to make a website. I need someone who could make me a website with donation system. Im willing to pay money if you are intrested just write here and i will send you my msn/hotmail and we can agree to a price..

Im using client 8.54

modern is more secure, loads faster, disadvantages: the good scripts costs money (Automatic donation script etc)

gesior loads slower of course, but scripts are free.

i said, after making few edits. im pretty sure when red got hacked he hadn't secured the aac

i Think you guys are missing the point... I need someone to make me a website cause i dont know how to make one myself

I tried making a website for myself but i keep getting this error at step 3 Can't connect to SQLite database. can anyone help me?

you don't pay no cash, you can say that you dont pay there are many people will help you tho, not me.

I tried making a website for myself but i keep getting this error at step 3 Can't connect to SQLite database. can anyone help me?

Use MySQL.
Also, if you read tutorials then there's no need of trolling people to help you by saying "I'll pay".

Back