• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Illusion] Mapping Corner

I think the borders are over-excentric, too much irregular.
Ok borders shouldnt be straight but, how can a real dirt road have this shape? Only if the road was made to be a zig-zag.

I don't like too much.. Maybe once you add range of terrains like mix with sand would look nice, but seems like it's too "wavey"

Sorry but thats just my opinion :)

Looks better with the parting. I think it actually would look nice with cities, mountains etc

So yeah, nice shape ;)

Nice shape, hope I can get to your standard sometime, mapping is so enjoyable.

If you ever interested in doing some mapping together, I live stream all the time.. and I have a custom RPG map I've created, dont know if youd like to come make some spawns and stuff that will actually get used or even possibly be part of the team :) PotatoSkin on here is also mapping with me on the project, I'm looking for more people :) Let me know!

Edit: I see your post above that you really only do shapes right now, and tbh.. if you could make my shape worth wild, that would be amazing. Right now its kinda of just shaped to fit what I have right now. But if I got you to shape it up and make it big enough to add some new places, etc. That would be lovely.. if you have time that is. I could even give you a few bucks if you would like to be paid for your services, but its all up to you. I live stream all the time with Potato, you can come on, join our skype group and shape up the map while we are filling it in with spawns :) Sounds like fun too me, lmfao! Anyways, let me know.

I hope you get your computer fixed up soon!

Last edited:
Even tho I hate teleport servers, at least yours doesnt look bugged, its even pretty.

I'm not much of a mapper but I really like the theme of the city! You should finish it for sure, just add some details to the depot and it will look absolutely perfect :)!

Fire on grass?
Hmm, It would burn xD
Which is exactly what it's supposed to look like... >_>

Anyways
Yes, finish it. And it looks like it has nice potential, make it a lot more epic than it already is ^_^

Back