• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Illusion] Mapping Corner

What prest said. If I need it dark I go underground, don't care if it's a city or something that shouldn't be underground.
I'm a lazy ass

gogo map flying ship like from final fantasy with pirates on board !

Ashuhauah bought Premmy ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I recently decided to continue on the current TFS-Map.
Tomorrow I'll show you some of my progress.
-Only doing this to help the Otland Community. -

apply for the TFS dev position!

I did once, nabzor leftwing ignored me :(

I quote:
I'm not adding any new developer to the team to work on the map. If you can get something done, and you believe you can finish the map, please keep us updated in this thread with your progress, and anyone else who is interested may do so too.

Btw, I'm almost ready to show some pictures, I might re-open the official TFS-map thread, if the mods are okay with that, otherwise I'll post my work here or @ quick showoff.

I can help from tomorrow, free for almost the entire day (i think).. My nephew has been rushed to hospital as he had a severe asthma attack this morning and he is barely 1 years old so :/ I might have to go down london depending how bad the situation is. But i will know by tonight. If not and he gets the all clear, i can help all day :p

Other than that, i will be able to help during the week quite often.

regards

Back