• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im back

Eowyn

Reaction score
Yooooo the most famous player ever on thunderfall is back eowyn, oscar ! =)

haha give him a break guys :D
Eowyn was/is owner of Ingvar Stenyxa
botted like the other knights, still old.
most famous was just lol :p would rox making a votie for that one though
welcome back.

btw I'll be back on wednesday, Master Plan guild starts to look interesting, so @ Master Plan, keep it up get more levels and more members we'll get you! :D

welcome back.

btw I'll be back on wednesday, Master Plan guild starts to look interesting, so @ Master Plan, keep it up get more levels and more members we'll get you! :D

great, some pvp comes in again :)

i like how u are writing anyway iv been higher level than u are going to be so :p i just like to rook my chars sometimes? :eek:

welcome back.

Hahaha dude.. He was playing the character for 1 week when I was on a vacation lol!
I was the one who made the character, got it to 149~ and then he took like 170~ or something on it, and ever since then I've played it.

The 'real' deal - Ingvar~

yeah, seems like whole Time will start playing again on wednesday, they think its boring without me :D and Master Plan looks sexy so im looking forward for some nice battles

why talk about yourself? your the noobiest pvper ever seen, just stfu?

I never seen u on a battle so shut up yourself. I bet you cry in real when you die. This is just ot and big words on forum don't make skills in tibia.

Back