• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im back!

Latinkk

Reaction score
ICECHAW, its been a while!
But im backkkkk, and im hoping your gonna all welcome me with arms wide open? share the loveeee <3 :wub:

Nope, this guy is the guy who tryed to messed up with me and luddboll, saying stupid stuff, and lieing stuff, and when he went outside depot, he died by me :( !

Somehow i don't remember this? LOL! I was on the same side as you, till you started chatting shit to luddboll, before I left me and luddboll were still talking lol? and I didnt try to mess anything up.. you were botting chars to try get lvl 600 at the time and I clearly stated that if you rook 1 of your lvl 500 chars to get lvl 600 then the other team would have been after you 24/7 to get exp since they were all lvl 600s so get your facts right before talking shit zosis!
oh and HI SILENT DEFENDER!

Somehow i don't remember this? LOL! I was on the same side as you, till you started chatting shit to luddboll, before I left me and luddboll were still talking lol? and I didnt try to mess anything up.. you were botting chars to try get lvl 600 at the time and I clearly stated that if you rook 1 of your lvl 500 chars to get lvl 600 then the other team would have been after you 24/7 to get exp since they were all lvl 600s so get your facts right before talking shit zosis!
oh and HI SILENT DEFENDER!

Shut up ... You are lame, and you tought you could get our friendship that was going on, messed up. Don't lie. And Did I care about requim? No i did not. 'cause I wanted war !

Back