• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im hacked I buy all items here for items in masiyah.

firebloodbrothe

Reaction score
im back now but im hacked so if u can send me some items i will be relly happy

Insane devil is my name ingame Send me something if you can

Last edited:
vare inte du som skulle hacka oss efter att vi döda dig? :(
translate; after killing him when he had pz outside his house he told us he would hack us and rook our chars, looks like karma did its thing :p

vare inte du som skulle hacka oss efter att vi döda dig? :(
translate; after killing him when he had pz outside his house he told us he would hack us and rook our chars, looks like karma did its thing :p
this guy "hacked my ek" until I took it back with 200kk in the bank :) gg, next time he should change phone number.

wasent me becuse my char has been hacked for 3 month ago so you know and im With calar too so take it esay bro :D you can ask sephus about me :D

this guy "hacked my ek" until I took it back with 200kk in the bank :) gg, next time he should change phone number.
about ur info i took back my char 2 days ago so its wasent me still thanks for the info that my cash are in ur char i will report it to mark so i get them back

wasent me becuse my char has been hacked for 3 month ago so you know and im With calar too so take it esay bro :D you can ask sephus about me :D
I don't care enough to ask
how can u get any cash back? you failed to hack my char and left 200kk in my bank, your fault what can the GM do?

Back