• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper I'm in NEED of a Mapper! :)

tysoon

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm in need of a mapper for my pokemon server.

Please post here with:

Your name:
Your country:
Your gender:
Years experiance:

And any other information you'd like to add!

:rolleyes:

Basic Info
My names Ben Staton and I'm from the United Kingdom.
I'm 16 years old and have played Tibia since 2006! In this time I have been a game master on a few different servers!

My Tibia Experience
Like I said I've played Tibia since mid 2006 just after the 7.7 update was introduced.
In that time I have played Tibia for 3-4 years and in the last couple of years have been playing Open Tibia and have been a member of staff on numerous servers over my time of playing Open Tibia. I cannot name the servers I have been a game master on but have been a tutor on vampera.gzh.nu and was a senior tutor on noxiousot when it first started. I am good at mapping and recently have become interested in scripting so I am now good at scripting too!

Why pick me?
I believe I would fit the game master position well because I can dedicate a lot of time to the role, around 2 hours a night from Monday to Friday and a couple of hours on weekends. I am always willing to help in game! If you choose to pick me then you will not be disappointed, give me a chance!

Contact me on Otland or on my E-mail at [email protected]

Your name: Giovanni Boerstra
Your country: Netherlands , Holland
Your gender: G.I.R.L.
Years experience: Have been making servers for 2 years aproxximately, but I've studied at International Game Achitectured and Design for half a year.
In which I learned basic programming, spriting , video-editing and stuff.
When I was younger I loved mapping and I always compared my work to others and I found myself having nicer stuff then others most of the time.
Mapping Style: Lots Of Details, Uniqueness, Versatile.

Note: If u dont speak english then im not the good person for you.

Back