• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm keeping server online! Don't reset or close it!

Provocateur

google my name
Reaction score
As the title says, I've spent 120€ yesterday on this server, you can call me a stupid one, but I'd like to keep it online as long as possible ... This server ruined my life tho :blink: , I got kicked out of school but hey, only thing that matters in life is having fun, yeah? :p And Icechaw is probably on the first place at the moment in my life. So, if you're reading this and you have already retired, please come back and have some fun.

P.S.: I got points for sale now, anyone who'd be interested in any kind of donation item, should message me in game.

Over and out, I'm back online! :cool:

09-26-201112-37-05-kopij.png

Attachments

• 09-26-201112-37-05-kopij.jpg
    09-26-201112-37-05-kopij.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 17 · VirusTotal
if you'd let them reset, you could use those money to get back up on top pretty fast again... and a lot more people would have started to play if there was a reset.
Nobody is interested to play in a highrates stages server that have been dead for more than a year, and with sick high levels in it...

And that you ruin your life for a dead OT, that's just sad :(
I would enter SoftCores once more, if they'd reset.

Google
Download Paint
Click first link
Install
Next>Next>Next
Click on paint.exe
Fill a place with 0 points to black
Arial, #444442 Color,
Type: 600
Click Save
Imageshack.us
Browse image
Upload Image
Troll on otland

n4e03232aa0c7c.jpg

There's a solution actually..
the Twi-Soft team, should rest the donation made the last month.. give back the points to the account donated, and then just wipe out the entire character database..
And those who donated recently, still get their money and can't cry as hard..

People who said "omg I used 1000 usd in this server over the years." I'd say so what? you really want to keep your non-worth items in a dead OT? why not download a server yourself and give you rare set there... it's about same thing actually..
Let the Twi-Soft make a reset so the servers can come to life once more.

so.. think about it..
And you, the Twi Team.. you'll win on a reset.

Negative:
3 crying dudes because they used their daddys credit card to get 5000kkkkk cash ingame.

Positive:
200-300 people (100 avg online~) happy and start to play again, and start to donating.
and all these donations will be worth 100x more than the ones you receive now through the 3 crying dudes.

Or at least that's how I think it is.

This guy is a faker anyways, he faked the points, fail paint skills.

Well, fake or not, but someone was selling exp scrolls today on Icechaw, quite a lot of them tho, dunno who cuz I've just logged to greet my old friends and then I was off ...

omfg no life guy

So what? Everyone has something to worship in his life. You perhaps have your girlfriend or family or something you couldn't live without ... for me, that's Icechaw.otland.net!

It's nothing wrong with that, or is it?

It just brings me endless happiness sneaking on noobs or n00bs (=highleveledd noobs)m which suffer from my powerful attack. It's so much joy to see how many cash I can bot up in a day and then spend it on exp scrolls perhaps, I mean, sometimes I ask myself, is it an addiction? Well, maybe it is ... It's my life, I'll play Icechaw with it. It ruined my life, so can it ruin it a bit more? NO!

ICECHAW FTW! I'LL DONATE AS SOON AS MY FATHER GIVES ME MY MONTHLY POCKET MONEY!

Over 'n' out!

SDs are flying, people are dying ... or better ... I make UE, all die! \,,/ ¤ \,,/

all nerds do agree with him now hahaha
omfg, get something to do, go outside and do something that is worth doing

Back