• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team I'm looking for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn3ejk

This account is inactive.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I will try to somehow present here, but in the beginning I want to say that I do not write English very well.
My name is Kamil and I'm 18 years old. I am registered on the forum recently, but I've already been interested opentibia servers.

I decided to write because I'm looking for any job on a permanent basis, on a good server. I would like to get paid for it - but rather it should not be strange. I can be scripter (programmer) and a web developer. I think I know the system pretty well on linux. I know also in other languages ​​(such as java, c#, ruby, python basics). I can write a desktop application and an application for Android.

I look forward to your proposals and thank you in advance!

If you work good with css/php codes i will hire you, lets pm :)

Project Regicide may need you, I've been paying my current scripter (BeniS)
But as I understand BeniS has recently got a job developing a website for some company so he is pretty busy.

A little bit about project regicide, it's an Open-tibia war server, a bit different than others. If you want to know a bit more then send me a private message
perhaps with a skype id.

/peroxide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back