• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im not trying to be rude but...

Vougue

Mystic Mace
Reaction score
When are we going to see another update? it've been a week since warzones. I know it was an awesome update, but still Im used to see almost a daily update with Bug fix or adding a new task boss etc... Maybe you guys are working in Deepling bosses? Hope to see any update soon. But you guys need a rest after the last update.

Cheers~

i guess mark is working on small fixes like small bugs and shit...
or he got many studys right now in irl :p
but i guess just w8 and seee since i talked with him yesterday

Yeah, i dont even be able to catch him in tibia to ask him.. Im just thinking they have to be very bussy irl. But i dont care about update i still love them

Yeah, i dont even be able to catch him in tibia to ask him.. Im just thinking they have to be very bussy irl. But i dont care about update i still love them

tiny tiny tiny bit homo? XD

well they still got an awesome ot running
and im very thank full for that

You are impatient, it takes lots of time to make NPC transcripts, scripts, monsters, test it, etc...

They do have a real life to take care of aswell. Imo they're working on this server alot, more than you all think they do.

+1 hiperkarma

Back