• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im The kid right? haha!

19:53 Sal The Legend [202]: Dont talk shit to the wrong ppl
19:53 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: what u gona do
19:53 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ping me?
19:53 Sal The Legend [202]: nothing
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: if you want i can fuck ur mother
19:54 Sal The Legend [202]: as i said
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ur sister
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: ur whole family
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: i dont care
19:54 Sal The Legend [202]: im the kid?
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: im just telling u
19:54 Dawid Wielki Zal [291]: u aint got shit on me

no idea why u dont show whole shit, just showing u "Dont talk shit to wrong ppl".. ure like telling me "dont talk shit to me yo ima fk u up in rl and ping u to death"

just show you, i dont give a fuck what friends u have or anything.

He wouldn't insult you if you didn't wrote "ok navid will lose net"

Even lopek msg me after that and i said hes talking bullshit's since WE ARE NOT SALAR WHO PING FROM CMD HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

LOVE U GAJS FIX LVL AND CASH AND BE READY FOR SMALL ACTION'S WHERE IS LOVAC GAJS?????????
WHERE IS LOVAC
FREEKZ : EXCUSE TO NOT GO ON NB CHAR WE KILL 3 OF THEM AND 10 OF US DED _ STILL NOT AN EXCUSE TO NOT GO ON FKING MAIN CHAR GAJS I CANT BELIVE WHERE ARE OUR MAGES :/

I suggest you guys all fix 1 euro to buy a new ventrilo and then you can just kick this lovac. All he does is pay for ventrilo so he can exp.

After i told him it was a troll i even told Navid they still talk so i went on to troll some more :>

fucking hell
please just stop with your useless shitty posts and grow up, srsly.

He wouldn't insult you if you didn't wrote "ok navid will lose net"

Even lopek msg me after that and i said hes talking bullshit's since WE ARE NOT SALAR WHO PING FROM CMD HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

LOVE U GAJS FIX LVL AND CASH AND BE READY FOR SMALL ACTION'S WHERE IS LOVAC GAJS?????????
WHERE IS LOVAC
FREEKZ : EXCUSE TO NOT GO ON NB CHAR WE KILL 3 OF THEM AND 10 OF US DED _ STILL NOT AN EXCUSE TO NOT GO ON FKING MAIN CHAR GAJS I CANT BELIVE WHERE ARE OUR MAGES :/

Too me it was funny Convo and i told them from the beggining it was a troll but Dawid still believes

hahahaha this moron child still talking about how hes a troll. Too good

When are you going to understand we think you are a retard, and don't give a fuck if you are trolling or not. Besides please learn what it means to troll in the 1st place

Moron does not equal troll

hahahaha this moron child still talking about how hes a troll. Too good

When are you going to understand we think you are a retard, and don't give a fuck if you are trolling or not. Besides please learn what it means to troll in the 1st place

Moron does not equal troll

The funny part is I might act like a retard? But why not? ITS TIBIA FORUMS. Okej? Im not a moron im a TROLL boi and you guys need to understand i am master troll of Twifysoft...

DbzaBdj.jpg

Back