• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Image and layout question

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys ,

Using otcv8 how can i lets say for the login screen remove the background but then add my own frame for the login part where you have the username and password etc.

So in other words i have a frame for the ui which is a bit bigger with also the name of the server on top etc not in the same size etc as the normal login.

Thanks in advanced.

modules/client_entergame/

You will need to make changes to both the Lua file and the OTUI.

modules/client_entergame/

You will need to make changes to both the Lua file and the OTUI.
Indeed but the issue is i can not seem to change it so i can set my own image frame in the back of it instead of the window frame it has now.

I don't have access to OTClient files atm but you could try to add your own frame picture into OTClient/data/images/window.png (or anywhere else you want in images folder; i think it should be png format)

& then find part in OTUI responsible for the window look, whatever is there replace with something like:
Code:
image-source: /images/window

I don't have access to OTClient files atm but you could try to add your own frame picture into OTClient/data/images/window.png (or anywhere else you want in images folder; i think it should be png format)

& then find part in OTUI responsible for the window look, whatever is there replace with something like:
Code:
Yeah, also remember that layout image folders override the base image folder

Code:
Thanks guys i am going to try

Back