• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In Brazil, cows are falling down the sky and kill people [True Story]

Does your brazilian cow have a criminal record?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the actual news. I'm not the one to blame nor responsible for brazilian cows so how is that racist? I'd be racist if I said that brazilian cows are superior to any other races of cows. I'm just sharing a fun fact. Chill the fuck out pls.

This is the actual news. I'm not the one to blame nor responsible for brazilian cows so how is that racist? I'd be racist if I said that brazilian cows are superior to any other races of cows. I'm just sharing a fun fact. Chill the fuck out pls.

U pls didnt read last part of my post pls oki pls ok okay its ok okkk

"The proximity of the roof and a ravine let the cow step on the cover of the house, which did not support the weight."
it didnt fall down the sky lol
but its still funny =D

I saw that notice in globo.com, very sad, died this way... but is a little bit funny haha

hahahahaha +1 br? itens plos, moni plos, or i ripor you tu gm

Local media say it is the third such incident in the region in the past three years.

Lol wtf, you would think this is a once in a lifetime thing, but no. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back