• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In Service of Yalahar Quest.

tekio0

:D
Reaction score
Hello,:$
I was doing the quest In Service of Yalahar, and in the mission 2 the guards don't answer when I say "REPORT".
This is normal?
or what I need to make?
Thanks for attention and sorry for disturbing.

that quest doesn't work.
maybe it will be on the 8.7 update...

Hello,:$
I was doing the quest In Service of Yalahar, and in the mission 2 the guards don't answer when I say "REPORT".
This is normal?
or what I need to make?
Thanks for attention and sorry for disturbing.

I recently added the quest to IceChaw, I just forgot to update the guard scripts. The entire quest still isn't entirely finished though, we're updating to 8.7 any day now so after that I'll try to have that quest finished. Try to talk to the guards again after next server save.

i cant do the 5th mission, when i click on the armor to summon morik the gladiator, nothing happens.
and cant buy the animal cure.

Hey Bogart...I think that we can complete the quest now...with this update...can you test the quest?

Thank You!!!

=/

I can´t complete the quest...

I was doing the In Service of Yalahar quest and i had some problems. I did the first, second and third mission, up to here is ok.. After that, when i was doing the fourth, i needed to go to the npc by the gates (i was doing the evil site), first of all i went by the pit (that was wrong), when i realized that, i changed ny route and went by the gates.. When i arrived on the npc, he told me like i was doing the good site.. I returned to Yalari and reported my mission.. After that he gave me the fifth mission BUT on my quest log didn't appear that i did the fourth mission (and the 1st 2nd 3th appeared).. ,

And the fifth mission, I can´t find NPC Sven in Svargrond... he´s not in the bar...

Back