• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Influenza Porcina //\\ Swine Flu

Our schools haven't close yet and we've not confirmed any Case of this virus, But we're taking alot of care about it actually there is 13 people on exams. Hoping for the best <3

Our schools haven't close yet and we've not confirmed any Case of this virus, But we're taking alot of care about it actually there is 13 people on exams. Hoping for the best <3

GoodLuck. ;) (Sincerely)

F**K..
My friend just got the flu..
he lives in denmark..
I think he's going to survive
:/

Residen Evil 6: Influenza Attaks

You fucking retard? I hope you realize how serious this is. This subject isn't something you can make jokes about, it's actually threatening our world population and you make jokes about that? I hope you fucking get Influenza Porcina and you will talk different.

You fucking retard? I hope you realize how serious this is. This subject isn't something you can make jokes about, it's actually threatening our world population and you make jokes about that? I hope you fucking get Influenza Porcina and you will talk different.

Lol I think it was a pretty good title for the game =D. Its also found in holland now. I don't really care if people die by it lol.. As long as friends of mine don't die its ok.

someone withthe flu, go to doonraks house please

signed.

yeah but i've been sleeping in some weeks no but i didnt know about it seriously

This sucks, first mexico, then finland and then denmark, new york.
And it's not fun for me, here in sweden.

I just read an article on the net where it says that IN sweden, this is just sweden:
If sweden gets infected then there will be 15-40% of the whole country infected (3,7million people) and around 4000 will die.

I know 4000 of 3,7million aint much, but what if you are one them...that's scary.

I'm getting flashbacks from the movie I am Legend. :S

/Limannen

damn I wanna just escape to some deserted island and live there until all is over ;( I seriously get abit scared when diceases appears :S

actually, the flu can mutate. which means that every different body takes a different flu.

But anyways, It stays as a flu and can be threated as a normal flu but in a hospitals and taking injections xD. if your virus doesnt murder you in 8 days of course.

Back