• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iniosha World Showoff

How the f**k do you expect me to know that you are using a shitty custom client which doesn't support it? Actually, there are people here on OTLand who said that they actually play in that screen mode, even I do but who said anything about adjusting the light to "11"? I'm just getting tired of you commenting "too bad the map sucks" in advertisement threads which have a clean and playable map - pretty much like CipSoft's. So now I'm going to say what I think about your maps, they suck. I'm not going to explain why I think so but just stay out of other peoples mapping threads saying their maps are bad/suck - because I'm getting pissed at your requirement to have a minimum of 3-4 different borders in the same piece. If you want a good & playable map, look at what CipSoft has created.

These maps suck and it's too bad you didn't quit mapping when you said you would.
Thanks for the comment, :) much appreciated.
And about the light, in magnetico's tutorial is says to adjust to light to 11, but i wouldn't expect for you to know that :)
have a nice day kinda sir :)

Which should I map next, all these images will be mapped but what order do you want to see them finished in?
Frozen Ruins
Frozen_Ruins_by_Chay_Annie.jpg

Frozen Ruins 2 w/ frozen lake
Skaters-on-a-Frozen-Lake-by-the-Ruins-of-a-Castle.jpg

Frozen Ruins 3
Picture-2.png

Atlantis
(Tom_Matey)-_New_Atlantis_.jpg

Frozen Ruins 4
tumblr_lzf46zvYOZ1roz1yio2_500.jpg

Holy shit that music was annoying, the maps were nice but I wish the screen was bigger.

Back