• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Injecting bot OT custom client

High Timez

Novacane
Reaction score
So I was wondering is it possible to inject Xenobot into a custom cliented OT server? I'm trying to do it on spider server, but the client protocol isn't listed on the website nor otservlist so I was just wondering.

alright is it pretty self explanatory?

My bad, I gave you the wrong one, you'll wanna use Process Hacker 2. You just gotta find the process(Tibia.EXE)(SpiderOt.EXE), than Right Click> Miscellaneous>Inject DLL, Than try injecting both .DLL's.
I don't know which client SpiderOt so I don't know which bot version to use.

If someone is using a custom client that most likely means that they don't want botters so even if I did know the answer I wouldn't tell you because botters are pathetic.

Last edited:
Yes and no. It does but afaik not properly, and you would need a process hacker but it still won't function right as it wasn't designed for a custom client, you'd have to patch it's code

Just change client's name by hex editor to "Tibia" then use a 8.71 bot <,<

Back