• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inport Detabase ( Backup ) error.;/

marcusmarcolax

Reaction score
how do I backup my otserv.
I'm in my database after> going on: export> then run.

more when I go inport the file that I exported it from error.
anyone know any way for me to export the file and inport with success.

Erro
consulta SQL:

DELIMITER ; -- -- Extraindo dados da tabela `guilds` -- INSERT INTO `guilds` (`id`, `world_id`, `name`, `ownerid`, `creationdata`, `motd`) VALUES (5, 0, 'Vendedores Infernais', 253, 1258764950, 'Your guild has been successfully created, to view all available commands type: !commands. If you would like to remove this message use !cleanmotd and to set new motd use !setmotd text.'), (13, 0, 'Kinas', 565, 1259078872, 'Your guild has been successfully created, to view all available commands type: !commands. If you would like to remove this message use !cleanmotd and to set new motd use !setmotd text.'), (14, 0, 'Killing Business', 148, 1259110007, 'Your guild has been successfully created, to view all available commands type: !commands. If you would like to remove this message use !cleanmotd and to set new motd use !setmotd text.'), (16, 0, 'Vgs Team', 645, 1259158312, 'Your guild has been successfully created, to view all available commands type: !commands. If you would like to remove t[...]

Mensagens do MySQL :

#1146 - Table 'otserv.guild_ranks' doesn't exist

The problem is simple.

You are trying to implement an update or something to your database, and that update tries to insert data in the "guild_ranks" table, but said table does not exist, thus it errors.

Back