• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Insane magic level and vocation change CRASH

Zakhran

Pace
Reaction score
My server crashes and a X player of the list get magic level like 1921023 and sometimes changes ther vocation, im using tfs 3884, i read that some people has this error too in 0.4 rev, i tried changin vocations.xml and other things but i can't get rid of this bug, thanks all.

Nope, isn't that, but thanks. It happens to mages especially !!! it alters the magic level and SOMETIMES the distance, also, sometimes too, the player get vocation changed, idk why.. i was using TFS 3777 8.60, then I switched to otx, same error, then I switched to TFS again but this time FIX by martyx, but same bug, and finally i switched to TFS 3884 and the server was online like 8 hours, but then. crashed and insane ml again.. if anybody has the solution of this i will be very gratefull.. maybe a missing table or something like that in DB it can be ? or maybe a movement i don't know but i dont think so

Back