• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Install website

freddzor11

Reaction score
When I am trying to setup my website and goes to localhost at internet to install the website then it's just an white page, why?

Which AAC are you using?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're still using Gesior AAC, enable DEBUG_DATABASE in index.php and it will probably show the error message.

u have an install.txt file in ur www folder with ur ip inside? if u didn't add ur ip, gesior wont let u install the site
Yes I got that...

errors
Code:
Welcome to Gesior Account Maker installer. After 5 simple steps account maker will be ready to use!
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: config/config.php - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/flags - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_usercounter.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_serverstatus.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: custom_scripts - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: install.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]

why

Last edited:
This error is caused by file permissions. You have to change the permissions of the files to read and write for all. I'm sure that your web server is able to read all files in website directory. So you have to add write permission to files from the list. You can read about it here (the article from wikipedia.org).

Solution for your problem is execute this command through Putty
Code:
chmod a+w config/config.php cache -R custom_scripts install.txt

bump, the support said he fixed it but it still doesn't work... why?

His message "You had to add priviliges for IIS_USERS to the appropriate files, I did that for you."

Back