• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Introducing Myself

Reaction score
Hello OT players,

Im introducing myself here because i wanna play here.
Im not sure its a standard here to introduce yourself, But i think its ok :)

I came from the world Kyra in Tibia but when it died, i have sold my character.
Im the first owner of the character Mesmeroo and i started in the 7.4 times till 9.10 and i leveled it to level 203 WITHOUT bot.
I never played any ot's (never?!?! no never) and i was wondering if this is a nice world to play on.

My intrests are Getting levels fast, Do some quest and lots of wars!

Here is some normal information about me.

Name: Erik
Speaks: English, German and Dutch ofcourse.
War experience: ALLOT!!!
Favorite voc: Royal Paladin

Now i hope i dont get flamed by the most of you and some of you even welcome me.
I hope to speak to some of you in-game and have some nice wars!

NOTE: I dont need to join the best and leading guild here, i wanna join a guild who fights allot and help to bring that guild to the top or just having some fun. and im not a high level asslickr, i rather die 100 times then live on my knees!

Signed,
Mesmeroo

Welcome Erik!

Welcome to ShadowCores Mr. Erik! =)!​

I hope do you like this server but me and many more people love it! :D:D!

I'm one of the ShadowCores Tutor so if you want ask or have any question then feel free to send me a private message! =)
Roger that ! :p

- - - Updated - - -

The most important thing is...!
We wish you good luck and make many friends =)

Please guys, stop talking about battles, etc!
This player just joined us and this server, so give welcome :D

Thank for the replies.
I dont wanna beg for any items, but if some people have some noob stuff for my pally, it would be great.
Thanks for the welcome guys!
If you wanna be so kind to send me some items/armor please do this to Mesmeroo/Venore
Once again, this is no begging for items, just asking, if you guys say no, its fine by me aswell.

Yours,
Mesmeroo

Thanks I will! Nice to see such a nice community so far.

well its nice if you got the right ppl and evrything to talk to...
im just cocky since rld doesnt want fights longer.... just sneaks here and there and that shit isnt fun

im just cocky since rld doesnt want fights longer.... just sneaks here and there and that shit isnt fun

Maybe when I get some levels, i can arrange more fights. But lemme check the community and pvpers first.

Before Validus was here none in your guild dared to fight us any longer than a day.

If you want to fight anyone so badly go fight Zarz' "most feared OT team".

Oh wait, you don't do that either...

Mm..

Before Validus was here none in your guild dared to fight us any longer than a day.

If you want to fight anyone so badly go fight Zarz' "most feared OT team".

Oh wait, you don't do that either...

Mm..

you dare ous just to sneak... i not seen any battle thought anywere from your team...
well we had a sneak on yosef and switz... but yosef ran boat with the hur place we didnt knew ... then at the boat we pushed him out and trapped him and killed him like a fucking noob...

i see yosef is pro :p

you dare ous just to sneak... i not seen any battle thought anywere from your team...
well we had a sneak on yosef and switz... but yosef ran boat with the hur place we didnt knew ... then at the boat we pushed him out and trapped him and killed him like a fucking noob...

i see yosef is pro :p

Dude, i can understand polacks better then i understand you.. Anyway, if you wanna fight that bad, take skull and stop crying about RLD, whats wrong with you? If you didn't know there actually are more guilds then RLD, so why dont you invite them to warmode you?

Last edited:
kk well have fun here but just know theres like 90% of the server bots and its they dont get any punishment but jailed for less than 24 hours

Thanks all! I will definitely contact you guys, im now at offline trainers, and then PG! I talk to you all later.

Hello OT players,

Im introducing myself here because i wanna play here.
Im not sure its a standard here to introduce yourself, But i think its ok :)

I came from the world Kyra in Tibia but when it died, i have sold my character.
Im the first owner of the character Mesmeroo and i started in the 7.4 times till 9.10 and i leveled it to level 203 WITHOUT bot.
I never played any ot's (never?!?! no never) and i was wondering if this is a nice world to play on.

My intrests are Getting levels fast, Do some quest and lots of wars!

Here is some normal information about me.

Name: Erik
Speaks: English, German and Dutch ofcourse.
War experience: ALLOT!!!
Favorite voc: Royal Paladin

Now i hope i dont get flamed by the most of you and some of you even welcome me.
I hope to speak to some of you in-game and have some nice wars!

NOTE: I dont need to join the best and leading guild here, i wanna join a guild who fights allot and help to bring that guild to the top or just having some fun. and im not a high level asslickr, i rather die 100 times then live on my knees!

Signed,
Mesmeroo

If you need any help,cash etc, just message me bro, fuck dyablo he sucks

you should join genocide we fight alot and we dont leave one another behind like most guilds here we stick together and we could really use your help we got a vent message me in game if interested we speak english
Welcome to shadowcores

Back